Facts of Emir Hamzic
|Full Name:||Emir Hamzic|
|Birthplace:||New Brunswick, New Jersey|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Profession:||FormerTennis Player, Model, Tennis Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder of HAMZIC All American Training|
|Sibling:||Three (two brothers and one sister)|
Emir Hamzic is a Serbian-American model and former professional tennis player. Emir Hamzic is the founder of HAMZIC All American Training and a serial entrepreneur.
How old is Emir Hamzic?
Emir Hamzic, who was born on January 17, 1997, is now 23 years old. In Serbian, his name is мир Xaми, which is romanized as Emir Hamzi. He was born at Saint Peters Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey, but now calls Chicago, Illinois, home.
When it comes to his family, his parents are Hidajet Hamzic and Sabaheta Hamzic. Similarly, because he is a quadruplet, he has three siblings. They are two brothers and one sister, but their names have not yet been revealed.
Caption: Emir Hamzic posing for photo (Photo: PR underground)
Emir Hamzic was born in Long Branch, New Jersey, but spent his summers in Novi Pazar, Serbia. Emir later spent his time there training. He began playing tennis at the age of eight.
In terms of his educational background, Emir Hamzic graduated with honors from Kean University in Elizabeth, New Jersey in 2020. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and a 4.0 GPA in his final semester.
Girlfriend of Emir Hamzic
According to his social media posts, Emir Hamzic is in a romantic relationship with a girl. He has not, however, revealed the identity of his lover. On June 11, 2019, he posted an Instagram photo with the caption “Tell Sinatra I found love in Chicago.” This is a cute photo of Emir and his lover kissing each other at The Bean in Chicago.
How tall is Emir Hamzic?
At 6 feet 3 inches tall, Emir Hamzic is a towering height. Aside from that, there is no information about his other body measurements, such as weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Similarly, Emir has captivating green eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Emir Hamzic
- Emir Hamzic was a professional tennis player in the past. Emir is best known for being an All-American and winning the National Championship. Similarly, he is now a nationally recognized tennis coach, serial entrepreneur, and founder of HAMZIC All American Training.
- Emir also supported his professional tennis career by working at Abercrombie/Hollister. Later, he modeled professionally before deciding to coach in order to cover his expenses. As a model, Emir has walked the runways of New York Fashion Week.
- Emir is also a USPTA-certified personal trainer, strength and conditioning specialist, and an NCSF-certified strength and conditioning specialist. He is also an American Heart Association basic life support instructor.
- Emir Hamzic was a member of the Green Wave at Long Branch High School. Emir began breaking records as well as setting his own right away. He made varsity his freshman year, playing first singles. Similarly, among all individual athletes and team sports played at his high school, Emir Hamzic had the highest winning percentage.
- He quickly rose to prominence as the most accomplished tennis player from Long Branch High School, as well as one of the most elite athletes to emerge from the state of New Jersey and the country. At the age of 16, he was training with nationally ranked juniors, college tennis teams, and ATP tennis players. The most notable of them all was Alex Bogomolov Jr.
- Furthermore, Emir Hamzic graduated from high school in the top 15 of his class and was a member of the National Honor Society. He stopped playing high school tennis after his junior year in order to compete internationally and pursue a professional career.
- From 2015 to 2017, Emir Hamzic played singles at the numbers one, two, and three for Brookdale Junior College. He was named the 2017 National Junior College Athletic Association Men’s “Tennis Player of the Year” by the organization.
- Emir also took first place in the Harford Invitational, a Division 1 tournament. Emir had previously been a two-time All Regional XIX Singles and Doubles Champion, a two-time Garden State Athletic Conference Singles and Doubles Champion, and an NJCAA All-Academic Team Honors Scholar-Athlete.
- Emir Hamzic also went undefeated in the conference on his way to becoming an All-American National Champion.
- He was also the captain of the Brookdale men’s tennis team. There is no doubt that his record-breaking season will be inducted into the school’s hall of fame one day, as no other player in school history has accomplished all of this while representing their respective sport.
- Emir Hamzic received numerous offers to play for various Division 1 universities after achieving his goal of winning a national championship at the age of 20. He was also given other opportunities to pursue a career as a professional tennis player. Emir Hamzic, on the other hand, decided to devote all of his time and energy to coaching full-time.
- Emir Hamzic has extensive coaching experience with well-known southern New Jersey tennis clubs. Similarly, Emir was most recently employed as the Head Coach at Park Avenue Tennis Center. Emir has also had the opportunity to work with tennis legend Nick Bollettieri.
- In the year 2019, Emir Hamzic founded HAMZIC All American Training, a private tennis coaching business that originally served New Jersey and New York. However, it is now also available in Chicago. Emir Hamzic is currently a travel and academy coach.