Facts of Emery Bingham
|Full Name:||Emery Bingham|
|Height:||4 feet 8 inches (1.42m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Youtuber, Model|
Emery Bingham is a model, content creator, and model from the United States. Emery Bingham is well-known for his work on song covers for hit songs such as “My Heart Will Go On” and “God Is a Woman,” among others.
How old is Emery Bingham?
Emery Bingham was born on May 14, 2007, and will be 13 in 2020. She, too, is a US citizen. Christa Bingham is Emery’s mother, and she manages her social media accounts, though she hasn’t appeared in public with her.
Furthermore, Emery has a younger sister named Monroe, whom she has featured on her social media posts, as well as their grandmother. There is no information available about her personal life, family, or educational journey aside from these.
What is the Net Worth of Emery Bingham?
Emery Bingham’s net worth is estimated to be around $70,000 USD. Her YouTube channel has over 825 videos, with over 71.8 million views total. Similarly, Emery Bingham creates 8 new videos on average per month, generating 55.5k video views and 43 new subscribers per day.
Is Emery Bingham dating someone?
Emery Bingham is most likely currently single. She hasn’t shared any social media posts that could be interpreted as a hint about her current relationship status or affairs. She is also more concerned with advancing her career as a model, singer, writer, producer, and creator than with affairs, rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize both her professional and personal life. Emery has also kept a low-key public image.
How tall is Emery Bingham?
Emery is a tall 4’6″ man. Other information, such as her weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on, is currently unavailable. Nonetheless, her body measurement stats will continue to change for several years to come as a result of her physical growth and aging. Similarly, she has light brown eyes and dark brown hair that she dyes in a variety of colors including blonde, peach, pink, and blue.
Career line of Emery Bingham
- On the job, Emery Bingham is a YouTube content creator who is well-known for her self-titled channel, where she posts song cover and hair dye tutorials. Emery was only seven years old when she founded the channel on March 14, 2014. She is a model and has acted in a few films. Similarly, she enjoys singing and acting silly in skits to entertain her audience.
- The young actress enjoys interacting with her YouTube subscribers and Instagram followers. She also enjoys telling everyone about the important events in her life. Emery’s ambition is to continue expanding her channel’s reach and to serve as an inspiration to anyone who is pursuing their dreams.
- “If I can imagine it, it can come true!” is her life motto. Emery is also commonly referred to as EM by her fans. On the video-sharing platform, she has more than 359,000 subscribers.
- Emery was a model who appeared as a young girl in a commercial for Fruity Pebbles cereal. She also worked as a fashion model for Zulily. The Colleen Bell Agency also represented Emery on a professional level.
- She posted a cover of Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” on her YouTube channel, which became a huge hit. In terms of her YouTube channel, she has over 74.5 million views. Mermaid Potion, Really Works is the most recent video on this channel. It was posted on March 15, 2014, and has received 65,126 views thus far.
- With 3,235,128 views and published on July 31, 2018, her most popular video on her channel is Emery Bingham’s “God is a woman” cover. Emery Bingham meets Ariana Grande sweetener/ thank you, next tour VIP, Otoplasty Surgery(Getting My Ears Pinned), and Camila Cabello and Ariana Grande bffs also have over two million views, with 2.7 million, 2 million, and 2 million views, respectively.
- Emery, who is a huge fan of Disney princesses and fairies, created a slew of additional videos based on the characters. Emery Egg Challenge was her first challenge-based video, which she uploaded on June 26, 2014. Emery also kept making videos about fairies and princesses, which her fans enjoyed.
- Soon after, the young YouTuber began posting daily vlogs and song covers. Emery’s channel received a significant boost as a result of these videos, and she quickly grew her subscriber base.
- She also drew a lot of attention when she shared a hair dye tutorial featuring her magenta-colored hair. Despite the fact that this video drew a lot of criticism, the majority of her fans still supported her.