Facts of Elle Walker
|Full Name:||Elle Walker|
|Kids:||Three (Presley, Ford, and Tess)|
Elle Walker is an American YouTuber who rose to prominence with her channel “WhatsUpELLE.” Elle Walker’s second channel, “WhatsUpMoms,” grew to over 3 million subscribers. The second channel was geared toward young mothers and featured vlogs as well as parenting advice.
How old is Elle Walker?
Elle Walker was born on July 20, 1981 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. She is 38 years old and was born under the Cancer zodiac sign. She is an American nationality.
Her name and information about her parents are not currently available. She does, however, have two sisters whose names are unknown. Aside from that, no additional information about her or her family members is available. Elle prefers to keep her personal and family life private and avoids discussing her parents in public.
Regarding her educational background and qualifications, the name of the school she attended is not currently available. However, it is known that she attended Stanford University and graduated with a degree in Technology and Society in 2002.
How much is Elle Walker’s Net Worth?
Her net worth is estimated to be $3.1 million. Her main source of income is from her YouTube channels. In addition, her YouTube channel “WhatsUpMoms” has published 810 videos, totaling more than 2 billion views.
Who is Elle Walker’s Husband?
In 2013, Elle Walker married Ross Walker. Presley, Ford, and Tess are the names of the couple’s three children. Similarly, the family is currently residing in Westwood, California. Elle also posts a lot of cute and adorable pictures of her children and her husband on her social media accounts. They are also well-liked by their followers.
How tall is Elle Walker?
Elle stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 54 kilograms. Her other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, and hip size, are not yet available. Because all of those measurements are still being reviewed. Similarly, she has a slim build and a lovely face. She also has black hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Elle Walker
- Elle Walker was interested in entertainment and media. She collaborated with a variety of production and marketing companies. Then, in 2011, she decided to venture into the YouTube community by launching her channel “WhatsUpElle.”
- During her early career, she mostly shared videos that were parodies, dance videos, and personal adventures. Similarly, Elle included a video with Ashton Kutcher.
- Elle’s interesting techniques and professional editing skills made her videos enjoyable to watch. Her YouTube channel gradually gained popularity, and she began monetizing her videos. She also amassed a devoted following that eagerly awaited her videos.
- However, she stopped posting videos on this channel after launching another called “WhatsUpMoms.”
- In 2013, Elle Walker decided to embark on a more ambitious project with her friends Meg Resnikoff, Connie Kin, and Brooke Mahan.
- The partners co-founded the YouTube channel “WhatsUpMoms.” Elle got the idea for the channel while researching parenthood and couldn’t find any professional videos. It was at that point that she decided to do it herself.
- However, the weekly videos were halted in 2014 due to Kin’s death during childbirth. The remaining founders, on the other hand, were encouraged to continue producing parenting videos. And, by the end of 2014, this YouTube channel had returned to producing regular videos and had a devoted fan base.
- This collaborative parenting channel focuses on interesting projects for parents and children, personal vlogs, DIYs, recipes, tips, and other hacks that are popular among the members.
- This channel was more successful than her first and grew much faster. It has over 3 million subscribers and most of its videos have over a million views each.
- Similarly, for their fifth anniversary, they collaborated with Michelle Obama, the then-first lady, who made a cameo appearance in their video “5 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat More Veggies.” Other popular videos include I’M SO PREGNANT – Iggy Azalea –
- Fancy Parody and MOM HACKS SM | Arts & Crafts (Ep. 2) PARODY (Mom Version). The channel’s popularity also earned them a silver award in the Family and Parenting category of the Shorty Awards.
- The channel was then named Forbes’ #1 Influencer in the parenting category in 2017. This channel’s honesty and relatability are attributed to its enormous popularity.
- The “WhatsUpMoms” YouTube channel has grown so large that they recently signed three new collaborations to help their channel produce more creative and diverse content.
- Furthermore, Karen Alpert, Kathryn, and Esther Anderson are the most recent contributors to this parenting channel.
- They also solicit and respond to customer feedback on a regular basis. Elle has collaborated with major brands all over the world to create authentic content for mothers and provide more parenting information.
- Furthermore, her success is evident in the fact that she is frequently invited to speak at various events about sustaining and growing an audience on YouTube. Similarly, major brands such as Verizon and Target have asked her for advice on YouTube content creation.