Facts of Eleanor Worthington Cox
|Full Name:||Eleanor Worthington Cox|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Sibling:||Joshua John Cox and Benjamin Allan Cox|
|Mother:||Jill Worthing Cox|
Eleanor Worthington Cox is a charming and rising Hollywood performer who rose to prominence by portraying the young princess Aurora in the film Baneful. In addition, she is well-known for her portrayal of Matilda in Matilda the Melodic. Laurence Olivier Grant was named Best Entertainer for her work.
What Age is Eleanor Worthington Cox?
Eleanor Worthington Cox was born in Merseyside, England, in the year 2001. She celebrates her 21st birthday on June 21st and is born under the sign of Malignancy. She is of English origin and of white ethnicity. She is the daughter of Andrew and Jill Worthing Cox. Joshua John Cox and Benjamin Allan Cox are her cousins. When asked about her education, she mentioned that she had graduated from the Formby School of Performing Expressions in Liverpool.
Eleanor was born into the Worthington family and was raised with a white identity. She is Jill Worthington Cox’s and Andrew Cox’s daughter. Her parents raised her along with two other children, Benjamin Allan Cox, and Joshua John Cox.
Eleanor began training at the Formby School of Performing Expressions when she was two years old. After a long period of education, she made her screen debut in Angelina Jolie’s film Baneful.
How much is Eleanor Worthington Cox Net Worth?
Eleanor’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2020.
Who is Eleanor Worthington Cox Husband/Boyfriend?
Eleanor understands how to balance her personal and professional lives. In addition, for the time being, she is focused on pursuing her dream profession of acting.
She doesn’t appear to have a good chance of meeting someone. She is also pleased with the way her life is unfolding.
Eleanor Worthington Cox’s Height and Weight
Eleanor’s height and weight are unknown to the general public. Given that she is in high school, she will almost certainly grow taller than she is now. Her hair is light, and her eyes are bruised.
Eleanor Worthington Cox’s Career Line
- Eleanor began her acting career in the obscurity fantasy film Baneful, where she played an eight-year-old girl named Youthful Princess Aurora.
- Following her success on the job, she played Molly Whitaker in Cucumber and Janet Hodgson in The Enfield Frequenting in 2015.
- She was even nominated for the English Foundation TV Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer.
- Eleanor played Polly Renfrew in the eleventh scenes of the television arrangement, Hetty Quill, from 2015 to 2016.
- In 2018, she portrayed Cait in the arrangement Britannia.
- In 2018, she was also given the opportunity to portray the character, Boogie, in real life Point.
- The following year, she played the lead role of Gwen in the film Gwen.
- Eleanor has won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Entertainer in a Melodic for her work in Matilda the Melodic in 2012.
- She was also named Best Supporting Entertainer in the English Institute TV Grants in The Enfield Frequenting.