Facts of Edita Ubartaite
|Full Name:||Edita Ubartaite|
|Kids:||Two (Sophia and Winston)|
Edita Ubartaite is well-known for being the wife of American actor Parker Sawyers. Parker Sawyers is a well-known actor today. Through his acting, he won the hearts of millions of people all over the world.
How old is Edita Ubartaite?
Edita Ubartaite’s exact birth date is not known at this time. She was, however, born in the United States of America. Similarly, her exact birthplace is unknown. She is also of American nationality.
Until now, no one knows Edita’s parents’ names or any other information about them. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, and any other family members, is not currently available. Edita has maintained a low profile. She has kept her personal and family life private and out of the spotlight. In addition, she is only famous because of her husband, Parker Sawyer. Before her marriage, Edita was just a normal girl living a normal life.
Edita’s educational background and qualifications are currently unknown, as are the names of the educational institutions she attended. However, given her age, she must have completed both high school and university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
What is the Net Worth of Edita Ubartaite?
Her exact net worth is not yet known, based on her earnings and income. Her professional and income sources are also unavailable. Because she has kept her personal life private, her earnings and net worth are also kept private.
Is Edita Ubartaite dating someone?
Parker Swayer, Edita Ubartaite’s longtime boyfriend, married her. They dated for a few years before deciding to marry. Similarly, Sophia and Winston are the names of the couple’s two children. However, there isn’t much information about this happy family of four on any social media platforms. Because both husband and wife are extremely private about his personal life. Parker does, however, occasionally post photos of his children and wife, Edita, on his social media accounts.
How tall is Edita Ubartaite?
Edita Ubartaite’s body measurements, including height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of her unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Edita also has brown hair and brown eyes. She is a stunningly beautiful woman with a charming personality.
Career line of Edita Ubartaite
- Edita Ubartaite has kept a low profile. There is very little information about her personal life and profile available to the public. In addition, she is only well-known because of her husband. As a result, it is normal not to post anything about one’s personal life on the internet or in public.
- Her profession and the work she does are also unavailable. Perhaps Edita wishes to keep her life as private as possible and to lead a normal life.
- Parker Sawyers, Edita Ubartaite’s husband, is an American actor. Edita’s first major film role was as a young Barack Obama in “Southside With You.” Similarly, he appeared in “Don’t Hang Up as Mr. Lee.” In the BBC production World on Fire, Sawyers plays Parisian jazz musician Albert Fallou.
- Parker is also the son of Paula Parker-Sawyers (now Means), who was Indianapolis’ deputy mayor from 1989 to 1991, and James Sawyers, a teacher and administrator.
- Furthermore, Parker Sawyers’ work as Obama in the film earned him about $20K, but he didn’t play the role for the money. He also desired the exposure and education that came with the film. Following SouthSide, he was cast in a number of films, including The Call Up, Snowden, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, Don’t Hang Up, Sand Castle, The Mummy, and Greta.
- Furthermore, in 2018, Parker Sawyer starred as Gus Thompson in Pine Gap, an international political thriller based on the Australian and American joint defense intelligence facility in Pine Gap, Northern Territory, Australia.