Facts of Duncan Lacroix
|Full Name:||Duncan Lacroix|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches tall|
Duncan Lacroix is an English entertainer. Lacroix most famous job may be Murtagh Fraser on Outlander, a character who fills in as Jamie Fraser’s nearest friend. Notwithstanding, Duncan has assumed different parts in other media projects on the TV screen as well as on the auditorium stage. He was selected in the Emmy Awards in 2018 for TV arrangement “Stranger”.
Early Life of Duncan Lacroix
Duncan Lacroix, 48, celebrates his birthday on December 28th. He was born in London, England. Despite the fact that he was born in the United Kingdom, his parents’ and family’s identity and nationality are unknown.
The British actor, who stands 6 feet 2 inches tall, has been living in Ireland for about 16 years, 10 of which he spent in Galway City and the rest in Dublin. He primarily moved to Ireland to pursue his acting dream. Duncan Lacroix received his Bachelor’s Degree in Drama and Theatre from Roehampton Institute in London and his Master’s Degree in Drama and Theatre from The National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG).
Is Duncan Lacroix Married or still Single?
Duncan’s small parts and few television appearances have earned him acclaim. The actor enjoys his celebrity, but what do we know about his wife and their marriage?
The British actor, 48, has remained private about his relationships and has not spoken about any of his partners. He keeps things under wraps, but given his middle-aged personality, it is highly likely that he has a family and a wife.
Duncan Lacroix’s Career Line
- Duncan Lacroix raised the stakes when he decided to move to Ireland to pursue his acting dream. The stakes were probably too high, but it was clearly worthwhile.
- Duncan Lacroix is an English stage and television actor best known for his portrayal of Murtagh Fraser in the television series Outlander, for which he was nominated for an Emmy Award in 2018. The actor, who has also appeared in Sky Television’s sci-fi series Primeval and RTE Television’s Cromwell in Ireland, has grown in popularity in recent years.
- The actor is currently filming Season 4 of Outlanders. His character was mostly absent from the previous season, but it is expected that he will play a larger role and play a larger part in the upcoming season, which will air soon on television.
- Duncan struggled in minor roles at the start of his acting career. He made a cameo appearance in Vikings, and many people don’t remember him being there. He also appeared in productions of Macbeth, Twelfth Night, and The Merry Wives of Windsor.
- His career took off after he portrayed Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser, the main character Jamie Fraser’s godfather and confidant.
- The British actor has also appeared in HBO’s Game of Thrones’ second season, as well as in films such as A Terrible Beauty and Reign.