Facts of Don Nash
|Full Name:||Don Nash|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Pastor, Ordained minister, Celebrity ex-husband|
|Sibling:||Three (Dia Nash, Dominic Nash, and Donielle Nash)|
Don Nash is an ordained minister and pastor from the United States. Don Nash is also well-known as Niecy Nash’s celebrity ex-husband.
How old is Don Nash?
Don Nash was born in 1969 and will be 52 years old in 2021. His exact birthplace is also unknown, but there is evidence on the internet that Don Nash is originally from California, USA. Moving on, Don Nash has not disclosed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. There is also no verified information about Don’s educational journey or the institutions he attended.
How much is Don Nash’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Don Nash has a net worth of around $200,000 US dollars. His ex-wife, Niecy Nash, has a net worth of around $4 million.
Does Don Nash have a child?
Don Nash was married to Niecy Nash from 1994 to 2007. They had been married for 13 years before filing for divorce in June 2007. Dia Nash, Dominic Nash, and Donielle Nash are the children of the ex-couple.
Following their divorce, Don’s ex-wife married Jay Tucker in 2011. On September 4, 2010, the two got engaged. However, Niecy and Jay’s divorce was finalized on March 10, 2020.
The same year, in August, Don Nash’s ex-wife made headlines after marrying Jessica Betts. Jessica is a singer based in Los Angeles who also appeared in an episode of the TV show Claws. Jessica appeared as the character Nadege in this show, and it was also the show on which Niecy Nash worked beginning in 2017. With her marriage to Jessica, Niecy Nash revealed that she is a bisexual.
How tall is Don Nash?
Don Nash stands 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall and weighs around 92 kgs (202 lbs). Similarly, Don’s biceps measure 16 inches and he wears a shoe size 9 according to US standards. Don also has chest-waist-hip measurements of 44-36-42 inches. Don has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Don Nash
- Don Nash is a pastor and ordained minister. Furthermore, Don Nash is better known as Niecy Nash’s ex-partner. Niecy Nash’s first husband was him. Niecy is a well-known American actress, comedian, and TV host.
- Don’s ex-wife is best known for hosting the show Clean House from 2003 to 2010. Don’s ex-wife won an Emmy Award for this in 2010.
- Talking about Don’s ex-popularity, wife’s Niecy played Deputy Raineesha Williams in the comedy series Reno 911! from 2003 to 2009. In Getting On, she played the nurse Denise “DiDi” Ortley. It’s an HBO comedy in which Niecy starred from 2013 to 2015.
- Furthermore, beginning in 2017, Don Nash’s ex-wife played the characters Lolli Ballantine on The Soul Man, Denise Hemphill on Scream Queens, and Desna Simms on Claws. The latter is a crime comedy-drama that aired on TNT, and Niecy’s character is a main character.
- Don’s ex-wife has also appeared in a number of films. She has also appeared in a number of TV shows as a guest. Then, in 2014, Don Nash played Richie Jean Jackson in the film Selma. Ava DuVernay directed the historical drama film. Furthermore, the character Richie is a civil rights activist.
- Furthermore, Don’s ex-wife starred as Delores Wise in the 2019 miniseries When They See Us. Niecy Nash was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie” for her performance in this role.
- Then, in 2018, Don’s ex-wife received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 2021, Niecy Nash appeared as a guest host on the show The Masked Singer for five episodes.