Facts of Dominik Garcia-Lorido
|Full Name:||Dominik Garcia-Lorido|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Mother:||Marivi Lorido Garcia|
Award-winning actress Dominik García-Lorido is known for her roles in The Lost City. She portrayed Vivian in the movie City Island in 2009. She made her feature film debut at the age of 12 in “Steal Big Steal Small” in 1995. She subsequently appeared in “Last Goodbyes” in 2004.
Early Life and Education of Dominik Garcia-Lorido
Dominik Garcia-Lorido was born in Miami, Florida, United States, on August 16, 1983. She is the eldest child of Argentinean-born actor/director Andy García and a Mexican/French mother Marivi Lorido Garcia. She is of Cuban origin and has been raised in Los Angeles. Her maternal grandparents were of Spanish origin and her father was born in Cuba.
She was born as the eldest of the four children of her parents, she has two sisters Daniella and Alessandra, and a brother Andres. Dominik Garcia-Lorido is a talented dancer and, in early childhood, she began dancing.
Who is Dominik Garcia-Lorido Husband?
Lorido is a stunning lady and her acting talent was amazing. There were plenty of reports about her relationships with guys but most of those rumors were unsubstantiated.
There are no details about her sexual orientation or her current relationship with anyone. Back in the day, there were some reports about Scarlett with her on-screen boyfriend, Christian Cooke. But the rumor did not prove true from Dominik or Cooke.
She has not yet identified a prospective spouse. She currently resides with her relatives in Los Angeles. Dominik is passionate about music. Dominik Garcia-Lorido is also very pretty. She has a tall body that is 5 feet and 9 inches long.
Dominik García-Lorido’s Net Worth in 2021
Dominik Garcia-Lorido’s net worth and fortune are estimated to be more than a million dollars, although it is not verified officially. She has made a lot of money from her acting career. She is the daughter of the American teenager, Andy Garica.
She has only worked in television since then. The TV stars receive $150,000 – $1 million per episode due to their experience and their ratings. So, she probably earns this amount.
Dominik Garcia’s Career Line
- Dominik’s acting career started in the role of Maria Martinez in the 1995 movie Steal Big Steal Small.
- In the role of Reagan, she appeared in the 2004 film Last Goodbye.
- Then she had been featured in the American drama film The Lost City in 2005.
- Dominik Garcia-Lorido has also acted in 2007’s “Luz del Mundo” with a role of Luz.
- She was in two 2008 films Reflections and La Linea. In the same year, she starred in a feature-length movie.
- In 2009, she starred in a comedy-drama called City Island, which received acclaim from US critics.
- Lorido acted in the 2010 American coming of an age drama film, Magic City Memoirs.
- In 2015, she was cast in an American action blockbuster movie Wild Card.
- She also appeared in a thriller film, Desolation in 2018.
- Dominik Garcia-Lorido has also been used in numerous television shows.
- She was one of the lead roles in “Magic City” which was broadcast from 2012 to 2013. In 2017, she appeared in the legal drama Blue Bloods.