Facts of Dixie Brubaker
|Full Name:||Dixie Brubaker|
Dixie Brubaker is the ex-wife of a well-known Indian-American author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Dixie Brubaker is Dinesh D’Souza’s ex-wife.
How old is Dixie Brubaker?
Dixie Brubaker’s birth date, exact age, and birthplace are not clearly stated on the internet. There is also no information about Dixie’s exact birthplace or zodiac sign. Nonetheless, Dixie Brubaker is an honorary citizen of the United States. There is also no insightful information about Dixie’s educational journey or family details.
Who is Dixie Brubaker married to?
Dixie Brubaker married Dinesh D’Souza in 1992. When Dinesh was working in Washington, D.C., they first met. They have one daughter. Furthermore, the couple lived in California until D’Souza moved to New York as president of The King’s College in 2010. Dinesh had a home near San Diego, California. Dixie and their daughter remained. However, Dixie Brubaker and Dinesh D’Souza had marital problems and split up a few years later.
Dixie’s ex-husband, Dinesh D’Souza, married Deborah Fancher on March 19, 2016. Deborah is a conservative political activist and mother of two. Dinesh and Deborah live in the Houston metropolitan area. Rafael Cruz officiated their wedding ceremony near San Diego. Rafael Cruz is the father of U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). To learn more about Dinesh’s wife, Deborah Fancher emigrated from Venezuela when she was only ten years old.
How tall is Dixie Brubaker?
There is no information about Dixie Brubaker’s body measurements, such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Dixie, too, has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Dixie Brubaker
- Dixie Brubaker is well-known as the celebrity ex-wife of the well-known Indian-American political commentator, author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Dinesh D’Souza is her ex-name.
- husband’s Dinesh rose to prominence as the author of over a dozen books. Several of Dinesh’s books have been New York Times best-sellers.
- Dixie’s ex-husband, Dinesh D’Souza, released the documentary film 2016: Obama’s America in 2012. It is an anti-Obama polemic based on his 2010 book The Roots of Obama’s Rage. This documentary grossed $33 million dollars.
- As a result, the book became the highest-grossing conservative documentary of all time, as well as one of the highest-grossing documentaries of any kind.
- Similarly, Dixie’s ex-husband has since released four other documentary films, including America: Imagine the World Without Her in 2014, Hillary’s America in 2016, Death of a Nation in 2018, and Trump Card in 2020.
- Dinesh, Dixie’s ex-husband, was born in Bombay, India, and came to the United States as an exchange student before graduating from Dartmouth College.
- In addition, Dixie’s ex-husband became a naturalized citizen in 1991. Dixie’s husband was the president of The King’s College from 2010 to 2012. He resigned later, however, following an alleged adultery scandal.
- Then, in 2014, Dixie’s husband, Dinesh D’Souza, pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a “straw donor” to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.
- The theorist was then sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine. Then, in 2018, then-President Donald Trump pardoned Dixie’s ex-husband – D’Souza.
- Furthermore, Dixie’s ex-husband – Dinesh D’Souza’s films and commentary have sparked considerable controversy. It is due to their promotion of conspiracy theories and falsehoods. It is also due to their incendiary nature.