Facts of Dina Tokio
|Full Name:||Dina Tokio|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Sibling:||Toosy, Hassan and Yoosuf|
Dina Tokio, who runs the website Days of Doll, is a well-known UK stylist, designer, YouTuber, and fashion blogger. Dina Tokio is a member of a Hijabi blogger collective. She is also featured in the BBC3 documentary “Muslim Miss World.”
How old is Dina Tokio?
Dina Tokio has a 31-year-old daughter. Her twin sister, Toosy, was born on June 6, 1989, in Cairo, Egypt. Likewise, Hassan and Yoosuf are her two brothers. She was originally known as “Noor.”
At the age of seven, she and her family relocated to London. Similarly, her father worked for a company in Egypt before becoming a London entrepreneur. He started a trading business there, selling Egyptian products to Londoners drawn by Egypt’s exotic allure. Her parents’ names, on the other hand, are being looked into.
In terms of education, she attended ‘Horsenden Primary School’ in Greenford, UK. Her mother taught English at the same primary school where she did. She also played football and rugby before she started wearing the hijab. She then went to a school called ‘The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls.’
Dina Tokio Caption: Dina Tokio was photographed candidly with her mother and Twin sister (Source: Instagram)
She moved back to Cairo after the birth of her brother, Hassan. Dina and her sister relocated back to London because they were unable to adjust to the environment at their school. Her family was unable to pay their London rent, so they relocated to Cardiff as soon as possible. She went to ‘Cathays High School’ there.
History and textiles were her personal favorite subjects. She even launched her own clothing line, Unleaded. After high school, she enrolled in the sixth form, where she majored in business studies, English literature, and product design. She later pursued a degree in psychology. She is also half Egyptian and half English.
How much does Dina Tokio earn?
Dina Tokio’s earnings are notable because she is an Egyptian–English beauty vlogger/blogger and social media personality who has amassed a sizable fortune through her work. Her earnings, however, have never been discussed on the internet.
She has obviously amassed fortune as a result of her burgeoning internet fame. As a result, her net worth has been estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million by some online sources. Likewise, she lives a lavish and happy lifestyle, which is reflected in her social media handles.
Is Dina Tokio dating someone?
Dina Tokio is a married woman, according to her personal details. In 2013, she married Sid Kaan, her true love. Her husband works as a designer of logos. At university, they met. Dina used to ask him for assistance with her projects. She later returned to Egypt, where she found work as a fashion designer while also teaching. A few months later, she returned to the United Kingdom and married Sid.
In the same way, the couple has two kids. In October of 2015, she gave birth to her daughter Hana. She also gave birth to a son in July 2018. She balances her professional and personal lives. This internet personality has never been involved in any contentious situations, both personal and professional. As a result, there is no information available to date about her involvement in scandals or rumors.
How tall is Dina Tokio?
Web personality who is lovely and charming Dina Tokio is a wonderful person. Wearing a hijab, she looks stunning. She stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 m) tall and weighs approximately 5o kg. There is no information about her body stats other than that. She also has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Dina Tokio
- Dina Tokio is a beauty vlogger/blogger and social media personality who is Egyptian–English. She is currently a successful and influential “hijabi” woman in the UK, based in London.
- Similarly, she not only provides beauty, fashion, and makeup tips to “hijabi” women via beauty vlogs and blogs, but she also encourages them to express their own opinions. She has used social media extensively to advocate for Muslim women’s empowerment.
- After dropping out of college in 2011, she launched her career as a fashion blogger. Despite this, she had started writing fashion blogs previously. She recognized the need to improve “hijabi” women’s fashion statements. This sparked the idea to create fashion for Muslim women who wear the “hijab” and want to look stylish without revealing too much skin.
- Dina began her YouTube career on April 5, 2011, with the launch of her first self-titled channel. Initially, the channel featured makeup tutorials and fashion vlogs for “hijabi” women only.
- Similarly, it has over 130 million views and features vlogs, challenges, and hauls. She established herself as the first successful “hijabi” fashion vlogger in the United Kingdom through this channel. Through her vlogs, she even promotes female empowerment.
- Her oldest video, titled “My Movie,” was uploaded on April 6, 2011, and has received nearly 56,684 views to date. ‘TURBAN TUTORIAL WITH LIBERTY LONDON | OOTD!’ is one of her most popular videos.
- ‘THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIPSTICK IN THE WORLD,’ and ‘AIRPORT SECURITY DOESN’T BELIEVE I’M BRITISH.’ Over 805 thousand people have subscribed to the channel.
- As of May 2020, her two most recent YouTube videos are “I CAN’T BELIEVE HE DOES THIS.. | RAMAVLOG DAY 8” and “FINALLY I’M TALKING ABOUT THIS.. | RAMAVLOG DAY 6 & 7.” She launched her vlogging channel Dina Tokio Vlogs on November 12, 2017, in addition to her main YouTube channel. This channel focuses on her family life, fashion, beauty, motherhood, and possibly some travel.
- She began with a video titled “1ST VLOG OF 2018!” “MOVING HOUSE AGAIN!” was published on January 10, 2018. With nearly 4,837,972 views, the channel has amassed over 105K subscribers. The channel, however, is not currently operational.
- Similarly, she has a channel called Sid and Dina that she shares with her husband. Over 356 thousand people have subscribed to the channel. On December 31, 2015, the duo’s most requested video, titled “HOW WE MET | OUR MARRIAGE STORY,” was released. Almost 1,769,561 people have watched the video.
- ‘Dina Torkia,’ her first clothing line, was released in 2015. She and her husband worked on the clothing line for a year before launching it The team was required to travel to Indonesia to observe the manufacturing process. It was a huge success, and her first collection was almost immediately sold out. Her collection can be viewed on her blog. She is also the creator of the accounts @ilikeme and @dinatorkia.
- In addition, in September 2018, she released her first book, ‘Modestly.’ Her life experiences as a “hijabi” woman are heavily influenced by the book.
- Even the lives and struggles of British Muslims are highlighted in the book. Similarly, the book is a mash-up of her autobiography, fashion blogs, and parenting tips.
- Similarly, Dina’s efforts to bring Muslim women’s issues to the forefront of public attention have resulted in a number of accolades. She was chosen to be the subject of a ‘BBC’ documentary called ‘Muslim Miss World.’ YouTube named her a ‘Creator for Change’ in 2017.
- She was even featured in a series of her “YouTube” videos with the hashtag “#YourAverageMuslim.”
- She was named one of Vogue’s “New Suffragettes” in January 2018 for being one of the most influential and flourishing “hijabi” women and for her contributions to modernizing Muslim women. She has also worked with Tom Ford, ASOS, Revlon, Glossier, Liberty London, and H&M.