Facts of Devoleena Bhattacharjee
|Full Name:||Devoleena Bhattacharjee|
|Net Worth:||$1.7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||television actress, singer, model, and trained Bharatanatyam dancer|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Andeep Bhattacharjee)|
Devoleena Bhattacharjee is a well-known Indian television actress, singer, model, and trained Bharatanatyam dancer. Devoleena Bhattacharjee is best known for her role as ‘Gopi Modi’ in Star Plus’ long-running soap opera ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.’
How old is Devoleena Bhattacharjee?
On August 22, 1985, Devoleena Bhattacharjee was born. In Upper Assam, she was born to a Bengali family. As a result, her hometown is Sivasagar, Assam, India. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she is currently 35 years old. She now lives in Gurugram with her mother and younger brother.
In terms of her family, her father died when she was seven years old. Her mother, Anima Bhattacharjee, is a housewife. Her younger brother’s name is Andeep Bhattacharjee.
Education of Devoleena Bhattacharjee
In terms of education, she attended the ‘Godhula Brown Memorial English High School’ in Sivasagar, Assam. She later received her diploma in the field of commerce.
She then relocated to New Delhi to further her education in the field of jewelry design and development at the ‘National Institute of Fashion Technology.’ Devoleena is a Bharatanatyam dancer.
She began studying classical music at the age of six, and she also attended the Kalakshetra Foundation in Chennai to become a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. As a result, her excellent dancing skills earned her a number of dance awards. She also enjoys pets and has a dog named “Angel Bhattacharjee.”
How much is Devoleena Bhattacharjee’s Net Worth?
Devoleena is a gifted actress and dancer. Her role as ‘Gopi Bahu’ brought her a lot of fame and success. As a result, she was the highest-paid television star between 2014 and 2017. Her estimated net worth in 2021 is $1.7 million.
Controversies of Devoleena Bhattacharjee
Bhattacharjee got into a fight with ‘Loveleen Kaur Sasan,’ who played ‘Paridhi’ in ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya.’ In 2015, the actresses were involved in a catfight. And, according to reports, Bhattacharjee was not pleased with the addition of Loveleen Kaur to the show. She also got into a fight with Vishal Singh in 2016.
She was embroiled in a major controversy after being summoned by police for questioning in Rajeshwar Udani’s murder case. As a result, her phone number was discovered in this diamond merchant’s call list. She also had to face police questioning. She confirmed that the investigation was normal at the end.
Is Devoleena Bhattacharjee married?
Devoleena is single and unmarried. She was rumored to be dating Vishal Singh, who played ‘Jigar’ in ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya.’ However, there is no information available about her dating life. She is most likely single at the moment. And she may be concentrating on her career and honing her skills.
How tall is Devoleena Bhattacharjee?
Devoleena is a lovely lady. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 52 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-24-34 inches. Devoleena is a fitness enthusiast who goes to the gym on a regular basis. She eats a healthy diet and stays healthy. She also has lovely dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Devoleena Bhattacharjee
- Devoleena began her professional career as an ornament designer at Gill India Ltd in Mumbai. She made her television debut as a contestant in Zee TV’s dance reality show “Dance India Dance 2” in 2010. In fact, she was always interested in dance.
- Then, in 2011, she made her acting debut in the Imagine TV drama serial “Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto.”
- From 2012 to 2017, she portrayed ‘Gopi Ahem Modi’ in Star Plus’s “Saath Nibhana Saathiya.” There, she took the place of ‘Giaa Manek.’
- The play proved to be her breakthrough. As a result, she also won Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Indian Telly Awards and the Big Star Entertainment Award in 2015.
- Furthermore, Devoleena considered leaving the show in 2014 and 2016 due to the frequent time jumps. Nonetheless, she carried on with the character until June 2017, when she reached the 5-year mark.
- In addition, the serial ended on July 22, 2017. Before starring in ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya,’ Devoleena appeared in several plays, including ‘Annie Frank’s Diary,’ ‘Sonitkuwari,’ and ‘Ashimot Jaar Herbal Hima.’
- Similarly, she appeared as a guest in serials such as ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai,’ ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?,’ ‘Teri Meri Love Stories,’ ‘Comedy Classes,’ ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai,’ and ‘Tere Sheher Mein.’ She has also appeared in reality shows such as ‘Box Cricket League.’
- She made her singing debut with the popular religious song “Hey Gopal Krishna Karu Aarti Teri.” She then appeared as a celebrity contestant in the 13th season of the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss.’ And the show premiered in the last week of September 2019.
- But, sadly, she left the show after only two months, citing health issues.
- It was announced that she will reprise her role as ‘Gopi Modi’ in the sequel to ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya,’ titled ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2’ in August 2020.
- The show premiered on October 19, 2020. She was only seen in the first 31 episodes, with her final episode airing on November 23, 2020.