Facts of David Schutter
|Full Name:||David Schutter|
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
David Schutter is a well-known actor from Germany. David Schutter is best known for his role as Folkwin in the upcoming film Barbarians, which will be released on October 23, 2020.
How old is David Schutter?
David Schutter was born in 1991 in Hamburg, Germany, and is 30 years old. His astrological sign is Leo. He is of German origin and of white ethnicity. He is a Christian. His mother is a stay-at-home mom. And his grandfather’s name is Friedrich Schutter. His grandfather is a well-known German actor. His father’s and mother’s names have yet to be revealed.
His siblings’ identities are still unknown. After finishing high school, he enrolled in an acting class at the School for Drama Hamburg. Furthermore, he prefers to keep his life as private as possible.
How much is David Schutter’s net worth?
David Schutter has only recently begun his career, but he has already gained a lot of attention. People have admired and adored him. In his life, he has played a variety of roles and appeared in a variety of films. He has undoubtedly amassed a sizable fortune. Furthermore, his salary is still unknown. His estimated net worth is $16 million. He has undoubtedly led a lavish lifestyle.
Is David Schutter dating someone?
When it comes to his personal life, David Schutter is very private. He mostly tried to keep his life as private as possible. Furthermore, due to his attractive and intelligent appearance, he is undoubtedly the crush of many girls. He’s been dating Lary for a long time. Photos of them can be found on his social media accounts. Lary is a model and social media influencer.
David Schutter most likely prefers to spend his time with his friends. He also has a dog.
Rumors and controversies of David Schutter
Being stable in the entertainment industry nowadays is extremely difficult. Every day, celebrities face new rumors and controversies. David Schutter has kept his image in the entertainment industry. He hasn’t been involved in any controversies yet. He has maintained a friendly atmosphere with everyone. There haven’t been any rumors about him either. It appears that he does not want any media attention as a result of his controversies.
How tall is David Schutter?
David Schutter is well-known for his attractive appearance, stunning beauty, and extraordinary personality. He is 5 feet 11 inches (182 cm) tall and weighs around 80 kg (176.37 lbs). He has lovely blue eyes and brown hair. He also has a shoe size of 9 UK. Furthermore, no information about his body measurements, dress size, and so on has been revealed.
Career line of David Schutter
- David Schutter has been interested in acting since he was a child. David Schutter is also a well-known German model and actor. In 2013, he made his acting debut in the film Spieltrieb. In the film, he played Grurrel. David received media attention following the release of his debut film.
- People adored him for his charm and beauty. His characters in the movies, on the other hand, made him more attractive and endearing.
- In 2017, he starred in the film Strawberry Bubblegums. He played the character Pepe in the film and gave an outstanding performance. He was awarded the Gunter Strack TV Prize for his outstanding performance.
- He’s also dabbled in TV shows. In 2013, he played Marc Hollmann in the film Großstadtrevier.
- From 2018 to 2019, he played Matthias Keil in the 4 Blocks. He also played Folkwine Wolfspeer in the historical war drama series Barbarians. Most people recognized him as the character he played in the film. Furthermore, he rose to prominence.
Nominations and Awards of David Schutter
David Schutter rose to prominence in a relatively short period of time. He was praised for both his work and his appearance. In 2014, he was awarded the Michael Ballhaus prize at the First Steps Award. In addition, he was named Studio Hamburg Young Talent. He won the Gunter Strack TVPrize in 2017 for his performance in Strawberry Bubblegums.