Facts of Danna Paola
|Full Name:||Danna Paola|
|Net Worth:||$1 million- $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, model|
Danna Paola is a Mexican actress, singer, model, designer, and humanitarian. Danna Paola rose to prominence after appearing in a slew of television projects during her childhood and adolescence.
How old is Danna Paola?
Danna Paola will be 25 in 2020. She was born on June 23, 1995, in Mexico City, Mexico. Patricia Mungua is the name of her mother. Her father’s name is Juan José Rivera Arellano, and he is a former member of Grupo Ciclón and Los Caminantes. Likewise, her parents divorced when she was a child. Vania is her older sister.
Similarly, she is of Mexican nationality but has made no mention of her ethnic background. Moving on to her educational background, she may have graduated from university, but she has not disclosed information about the names of her educational institutions, as well as the subject she majored in.
Is Danna Paola single?
Danna Paola is currently single and straight. Likewise, she is content to be single. She is currently more focused on her career and not involved in any relationships. She may, however, be waiting for her perfect match to pair up in the future. Hope she finds her dream boy and spends the rest of her life with him. She was even rumored to be dating her co-stars Miguel Bernardeau and Jorge López, but none of these rumors were confirmed. In fact, she denied the rumors to a couple of Mexican magazines.
Danna previously dated two Mexican actors: Eleazar Gómez for 5 years and Eugenio Siller for 3 years.
Nonetheless, she has previously been linked to a slew of co-stars. In terms of previous relationships, she has been in relationships with Eugenio Siller (2016) and Eleazar Gómez (2009 – 2014). She ended her relationship with Eleazar Gómez in 2016. She dated Elite co-star Itzan Escamilla after her break-up with Eugenio Siller. In 2018, she also posted a photo of herself with Itzan with the caption “My Itzanlaurânt love u.” However, their relationship does not last long.
How much does Danna Paola make?
Danna Paola is a talented actress, singer, model, designer, and humanitarian worker who has earned a good living through her work. Though she has not revealed her exact net worth or earnings, some online sources estimate her net worth to be between $1 million and $5 million. Similarly, she is living a lavish lifestyle as a result of her good fortune from various extra work.
Awards and Nominations of Danna Paola
Danna Paola, a multi-talented and young woman, has received numerous awards for several nominees as a result of her hard work and dedication to her work. She has received 87 awards and has been nominated for 127 more. She has received numerous awards for her versatility and skill as an actress, as well as her singing abilities.
Similarly, she has received awards such as the Kids Choice Awards Mexico, the Shorty Awards, the MTV Awards, and others. Aside from that, she received an award for her dressing and fashion sense. She was also named Best Instagrammer in 2015.
Scandals of Danna Paola
Danna Paolo is currently free of controversy and has a high profile on social media. However, not everything in the world of entertainment is controversial and scandalous, and she is ready to ignore all of the scandals that have surrounded her and make a new announcement for her fans.
How tall is Danna Paola?
Danna Paolo, a 25-year-old actress and singer, has a good and slim body and stands at 5 feet 3 inches in height (1.60 m). Her body weight is around 49 kg (108 pounds). She also has a body measurement of 33-23-32 inches in the Bra size/Breast, Waist, and Hips. She has Brown eyes and Light Brown hair.
Career line of Danna Paola
- Danna Paola’s professional life began when she and her sister Vania visited Plaza Sesamo at the Televisa in Mexico City. In 2001, she made her telenovela debut as Maria Belen. She also released her music collection, Mi Globo Azul, the same year.
- In 2004, she played Amy, the main character in the active kid’s drama arrangement La Nina Mochila Azul. In May 2013, she auditioned in Mexico City for the role of Elphaba in the first Spanish Broadway musical, Wicked. During its initial weeks, it sold over 100,000 tickets and hosted over 100 exhibitions.
- The melodic collection became a standout among the best theater creations in Mexican history by breaking Box Office Records.
- Then, in August 2014, she began taking an interest in the ABBA tribute compilation Dancing Queens, in which she portrays herself in the album cover song Take A Risk On Me. The aforementioned hit number one on the Mexican iTunes chart. Furthermore, on October 29, 2014, she performed the song No Hay Bien in Spanish for the Lunas Del Auditorio award ceremony at the Auditorio Nacional.
- Similarly, in August 2015, she released Mientras Me Enamoras, a duet with the well-known Mexican vocalist Lalo Brito.
- In September 2015, it debuted on Lalo Brito’s YouTube channel. In April 2016, she also played a leading role in the Telemundo telenovela series La Doa. In November 2016, she appeared in this series alongside David Chocarro and Aracely Arambula in Mexico.
- In 2017, she appeared on Telemundo’s El Principe de la Canción. Lucero, a well-known Mexican vocalist and lyricist, has appeared in all four seasons of the show. Furthermore, she spends a significant amount of time in Miami, where she participates in various telenovelas.
- In January 2018, she began filming a role in a bio series based on the life of Mexican actress Silva Pinal.
- Unfortunately, she dropped out before the film could begin, instead reporting that she had been cast in the Netflix original Spanish teen thriller television series, Élite. The television show’s production team then forced her to relocate to Madrid for six months, beginning in January 2018. Following a lengthy audition process, she was cast as a member of Elite in 2017.
- This show has eight episodes that were shot in 4K and premiered globally on Netflix in October 2018. She has starred in Elite Netflix series since then and continues to do so. She was also cast as a judge on TV Azteca’s singing competition series La Academia in 2019. On August 29, 2019, she also released “Oye Pablo.”
- Danna Paola was named the new face of L’Oreal Paris’s “Casting Crème Gloss” hair color line for the Latin American market in January 2016. She even dyed her hair and appeared in print and television advertisements for the brand as part of the promotion.