Facts of Daniel Markham
|Full Name:||Daniel Markham|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Experimenter, Social meida influencer|
|Kids:||Three (Lincoln, Claire, London)|
|Education:||Arizona State University|
Daniel Markham is a social media sensation in the Philippines. Daniel Markham is best known for co-creating YouTube videos with his eldest son Lincoln. He shares his social media accounts on the majority of mainstream platforms with his eldest son. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are just a few of the platforms where he can be found.
How old is Daniel Markham?
Daniel Markham was born on July 23, 1980, and he is now 40 years old. He was born in Manila, Philippines, and his zodiac sign is Leo. There is no information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. Similarly, he has a degree in global business from Arizona State University.
How much is Daniel Markham’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Daniel Markham’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He could make money from his YouTube videos, partnerships, brand endorsements, and so on. Similarly, his YouTube channel “What’s Inside?” alone is worth $531,000 dollars. He has shared over 290 videos, totaling over 1.1 billion views. Daniel publishes 4 new videos per month on average, generating 297k video views and 594 new subscribers per day.
Furthermore, his secondary channel “WHAT’S INSIDE?” FAMILY” is also worth $872,000 dollars. He has published over 380 videos, totaling over 331 million views. Daniel posts 10 new videos on average per month, generating 445k video views and 1.4k new subscribers per day.
Does Daniel Markham have a child?
Daniel Markham is a married man, and his wife’s name is Leslie. Leslie received her bachelor’s degree in public relations from Brigham Young University. She also spent about 15 years working in the strategic communications department of a Fortune 100 company. Similarly, in her spare time, she enjoys yoga, traveling, and playing the cello.
Lincoln, Claire, and London are the couple’s three children. Lincoln, their eldest child, is the creator of the ‘What’s Inside’ YouTube channel, which he co-created with his father.
Lincoln enjoys traveling and exploring fun and interesting objects when it comes to his children’s hobbies. Claire is a quiet and sweet young lady. She enjoys writing stories, drawing, playing with friends, swimming, jumping rope, and spending time with her family. Likewise, she aspires to be a librarian in the future.
Furthermore, London has a strong imagination. The youngest enjoys kittens, soccer, unicorns, and playing with dolls and friends. She also aspires to be a teacher and to have her own toy YouTube channel.
How tall is Daniel Markham?
Regrettably, there is no information available about Daniel Markham’s body measurements. Daniel’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unavailable at the moment. Similarly, he has hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Career line of Daniel Markham
- Daniel Markham is a professional social media personality. He is a YouTube content creator for the channels “What’s Inside?” and “WHAT’S INSIDE?” FAMILY”. Daniel and his son investigate what’s inside everyday objects after cutting them open. The most viewed video on his “What’s Inside” channel would become “What’s Inside the YouTube Silver Play Button,” garnering nearly 10 million views in just three months.
- Daniel Markham has also worked as a top sales representative in the biotech industry since graduating. Daniel Markham’s YouTube channel has now become an important part of his life.
- He spends the majority of his time creating stories, editing videos, and speaking with his audience in order to inspire them to pursue their dreams and explore digital media.
- His YouTube channel was actually created in May 2008 under his son Lincoln Markham’s name, but the first video was titled “What’s Inside?” His Youtube channel was inspired by his oldest son’s second-grade science project. In January 2014, he published the first video. It investigated what was inside a baseball.
- Other popular items he has split open include a wasp nest, a bowling ball, a giant jawbreaker, and a grenade. Furthermore, he shattered a football helmet signed by BYU quarterbacks Ty Detmer and Taysom Hill.
- After experimenting with various balls, Daniel Markham moved on to other items and created videos such as ‘What’s Inside a Punching Bag,’ ‘What’s Inside a TV,’ and ‘What’s Inside an Electric Guitar,’ among others.
- His channel quickly became popular. His popularity skyrocketed after he released the video ‘What’s Inside the YouTube Silver Play Button.’
- On November 14, 2015, he published this video, in which Daniel Markham cuts the YouTube silver play button award in half. Within a few months, this video went viral and received millions of views.
- It now has over 16 million views and is one of the most-watched videos on the YouTuber’s channel. As of July 2020, the channel had over 6 million subscribers.
- His second channel is titled ‘What’s Inside?’ ‘Family’. They launched this channel on December 3, 2015.
- This secondary YouTube channel features Vlogs, Q&As, Behind the Scenes, test videos, school project videos, and random Markham family antics.
- In addition, this secondary channel contains a slew of travel vlogs created by Daniel while traveling around the world with his family. This channel has 331 million views and 1.5 million subscribers.