Facts of Dana York
|Full Name:||Dana York|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Kids:||3 Dylan Petty, Adria and Kimberly Violetta Petty|
Dana York is a business owner and educator from the United States. Dana York is well-known as the ex-wife of late singer and musician Tom Petty. Similarly, she has been involved in charity and social work in recent years.
How old is Dana York?
Dana York was born in 1964. Her exact birth date, however, has not yet been revealed. She was born in Flint, Michigan, USA. Similarly, she will be 57 in 2021. Dana is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Aries.
Moving on to her parents, she has not yet revealed their names. As a result, their true identities remain unknown. Similarly, she has siblings, but like her parents, she has not mentioned their names. Dana grew up in Flint, Michigan, with her siblings. Dana was a shy child who did not readily open up to others.
Education of Dana York
Dana has kept many aspects of her life private. She has not revealed where she attended college or university. We do know that she went to Flushing High School and graduated in 1982.
How much is Dana York’s net worth?
She has yet to receive any awards. Her net worth is also unknown. Her ex-spouse, on the other hand, has received a number of awards over the years. Some of the awards he has received are listed below.
UCLA’s George and Ira Gershwin Award, American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers Golden Award, Billboard Century Award 2005, MusiCares Person of the Year
Is Dana York dating someone?
Dana is currently widowed and single. She was married to Tom Petty, a famous singer and songwriter. Similarly, the couple met in 1991 and began dating in 1994. The couple dated for nearly six years before marrying on June 3rd, 2001. Dana has a son named Dylan Petty and two stepdaughters named Adria Petty and Kimberly Violette Petty.
Dana has kept her life very private and has not gotten herself into any sort of trouble.
How tall is Dana York?
Dana, who is in her late 50s, has kept her body in good condition. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 60 kilograms. Similarly, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are not available at the moment.
Career line of Dana York
- Dana’s primary occupation has been that of an Educator. She was the principal of the University High School in Michigan. Aside from that, nothing is known about her professional career.
- Her ex-spouse was also a well-known musician, songwriter, and singer. In the early 1970s, he began his career. Tom formed his own band, Epics, with the help of a few other musicians. However, the band disbanded after only a few months.
- Tom went on to pursue a solo musical career after his band disbanded. During his time as a solo artist, he was able to release a number of hit albums and earn the love and respect of many fans.
- Some of his hit singles include I Won’t Back Down (1989), Free Falling (1989), and You Don’t Know How It Feels (1984).
- In addition, he later formed another band known as the Heartbreakers. Six more people joined Tom in the band. They went on tours and performed across the country. Similarly, the band celebrated their 40th anniversary last year.
- The band has released some of the best songs in American pop culture. Some of their hits include Don’t Do Me Like That (1979), Refugee (1980), The Waiting (1981), Don’t Come Around Here Anymore (1985), Learning to Fly (1991), and many more.
- Tom has also worked in the entertainment industry, appearing in a number of shows and films. In 2002, he appeared on episodes of The Simpsons. In 1997, he appeared in the film The Postman.