Facts of Cris Carter
|Full Name:||Cris Carter|
|Net Worth:||$9 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Profession:||Former professional football player|
Cris Carter is a former NFL player from the United States. Cris Carter plays wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, and Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.
How old is Cris Carter?
Cris Carter’s full name is Christopher Darlin Carter, and he was born on November 25, 1965, making him 55 years old at the time. His astrological sign is Sagittarius, and he was born in late November. Cris, on the other hand, was born in Troy, Ohio, and is a citizen of the United States of America. Similarly, in terms of ethnicity and religion, he is African-American and Christian. In addition, he was given the surname Graduel in honor of his grandfather. Later, he dropped his birth name in favor of Cris Collinsworth, a wide receiver.
Similarly, when it comes to his childhood and personal details, Cris hasn’t shared much about his parents. He spent his childhood with his siblings and mother, according to some information. He is the youngest of four siblings. They, too, grew up in a small four-bedroom apartment. Furthermore, Cris attended Middletown High School in Middletown, Ohio, USA. He began his football and basketball careers here.
After high school, Cris began his athletic career. After becoming a recruit out of high school for both basketball and football, he began playing basketball and football. Similarly, Earle Bruce, the Buckeyes’ head coach, offered him a scholarship to Ohio State University. Similarly, he was chosen as Ohio State’s first All-American wide receiver following his junior season. He began his college career at Ohio State by playing both football and basketball. Later, however, he was solely focused on football, and he made an immediate impact during his freshman year.
Similarly, he set a Rose Bowl record with nine receptions for 172 yards the following year. Cris, on the other hand, is well-known for his excellent hands, precise running routes, and acrobatic leaps. He also has exceptional body control and footwork, allowing him to make catches near the sidelines. Similarly, before his senior year, Cris signed with sports agent Norby Walters. After the contract was discovered, he was rendered ineligible. With Coach Bruce’s firing, Carter’s absence in the 1987 offense resulted in a 6-4-1 season. In addition, despite losing his senior year, he graduated from Ohio State with the school record for receptions and was named to the Ohio State Football All-Century Team. Furthermore, he was inducted into the Ohio State Varsity Hall of Fame in 2003.
How much is Cris Carter’s net worth?
When it comes to his net worth and earnings, Cris is a former football wide receiver who rose to prominence and amassed a sizable fortune during his career. Similarly, as of early 2021, his net worth was estimated to be around $9 million.
Is Cris Carter dating someone?
Cris is a married man who is straight. On February 28, 2018, in Warwick, he married makeup artist Susanna Baumann. Cris was previously married to Melanie Carter for 27 years before divorcing her in 2017.
Furthermore, they had been living apart for over a decade. Similarly, they have two children: Duron Carter and Monterae, a son and a daughter, respectively. Similarly, his daughter Monterae volunteers for charities, and his son is a free agent in the Canadian Football League.
How tall is Cris Carter?
Cris has kept a fit and healthy body physique despite being a former athlete. Similarly, he is 6 feet 3 inches (75 inches) tall and weighs approximately 92 kg (202 lbs). Similarly, he has dark skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes, as evidenced by his physical appearance.
Career line of Cris Carter
- Cris then went on to make his professional debut with the Philadelphia Eagles in the 1987 supplemental draft. Similarly, he saw only 5 passes for 84 yards and 2 touchdowns during his rookie season.
- He also signed with the Minnesota Vikings in 1990. He joined the Minnesota Vikings as a wide receiver. Similarly, later in the season, he emerged as the leading pass catcher, finishing the season with 72 receptions, 962 yards, and five touchdowns. Cris was named to the Pro Bowl for the fifth time in 1997.
- Furthermore, in 1999, he took the best step forward in his career, completing 90 passes for 1241 yards and scoring 13 touchdowns. Following that, he left the Vikings in 2001 with 1004 receptions, 12,383 yards receiving, and 110 touchdowns.
- Similarly, Cris signed with the Miami Dolphins in 2002 and retired from football the following year.
- Similarly, after retiring from professional football, he went on to become an NFL analyst. He began his career as an analyst as the host of HBO networks’ Inside the NFL. After that, he went on to work for ESPN and Yahoo Sports.
- Similarly, he was hired as a Fox Sports football analyst. He was fired from the network, however, in 2019.