Facts of Courtney Miller
|Full Name:||Courtney Miller|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Courtney Miller is a writer and actress for Smosh. Courtney Miller first rose to prominence on Vine, where she amassed over 200k followers by the time the app was discontinued.
How old is Courtney Miller?
Courtney Miller is 25 years old. He was born on June 19, 1995, in California, USA, under the astrological sign Gemini. Her mother’s name is Corey, and her father’s name is not known. Furthermore, her parents are divorced, despite the fact that she has rarely spoken about it. She grew up alongside her six siblings.
Similarly, she has a pet dog named Jango who frequently appears on it. She dropped out of college to pursue a career in acting. Courtney is of American nationality, but she has not revealed anything about her ethnic background. She began editing, writing, and shooting her own films when she was ten years old.
How much is Courtney Miller’s net worth?
In terms of Courtney Miller’s earnings, she is a well-known Smosh actress as well as a writer who has made a good living from her work. She obviously made a fortune as her acting talent grew to fame. Her net worth is being assessed, but some online resources estimate it to be between $1 million and $5 million. Furthermore, she enjoys her lavish lifestyle, which is reflected on her social media.
Is Courtney Miller single?
In terms of Courtney Miller’s relationship status, she appears to be single at the moment. In the SmoshCast episode titled “Courtney Opens Up About Her Sexuality,” she revealed that she is not heterosexual, explaining her orientation. She is rumored to be dating Smosh actor Shayne Topp. She often takes pictures with him but has never spoken about their relationship.
She’s talking about her previous relationship. She dated Wahlid Mohammed, a former Viner. He’s also rarely seen on her Instagram and Snapchat. The duo appears to have split up around the end of May 2018. She has explicitly stated that the couple is no longer together, referring to him as “my ex” while she and Ian were editing this very Smosh Wiki page.
Furthermore, there is no information about her involvement in controversies or rumors involving her personal or professional life. She is more focused on her career and has kept a positive profile on social media.
How tall is Courtney Miller?
Courtney Miller, 25, is one of Smosh’s most attractive and sexiest women. She is a slim girl who weighs around 54 kg (119 lbs). She is 5 feet 7 inches tall (1.67 meters). Similarly, she has lovely hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Courtney Miller
- Courtney Miller is a social media personality who began her career as a Viner. She began uploading videos to the app in 2013 and has gained modest popularity over the years. She has worked with a number of Viners, including Brandon Calvillo, Alex Ernst, and Jake Moreno.
- Similarly, she uploads acoustic song covers to Snapchat. By the time the app was shut down, she had more than 200,000 followers.
- Courtney was invited to join the YouTube network Smosh as a recurring cast member in the middle of 2015. She first appeared in the Mother’s Day Rule video as Ian’s sister, and she and Shayne Topp introduced it to the Smosh Family in the Hand Bomb video.
- She met Olivia Sui, who persuaded her to audition for Smosh via the platform and ultimately got her the job. From September 2015 to May 2017, she hosted the network’s “Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with Olivia Sui.”
- She played the character of “Food Girl” in the TV show “Put it in My Mouth” until it was cancelled in April 2017. She is also a talented makeup FX artist who has collaborated with YouTube personality Logan Paul on a music video.
- Her appearance in another Smosh show was announced on July 28, 2017. She also appeared in the video What’s up with Smosh?! She and Olivia Sui would co-host a new series called Whoa! Nature Show. The show debuted on June 16, 2017.
- She starred in the Smosh show Courtney Plays Sims 4 from 2019 to the present. She also appeared in Smosh, Smosh Pit (2015–present), and Smosh Games (2019–present).
- Courtney also has a personal, self-titled YouTube channel, which she launched on May 27, 2015. On August 14, 2015, she released her first debut video, a Vine compilation titled “Courtney Miller Vine Compilation #1.”
- Following her success on other social media platforms Vine, her debut video received a lot of attention. The video has nearly 504,004 views.
- Similarly, her channel is dedicated to her song covers and general vlogs. This channel’s popularity has resulted in over 333k subscribers and more than 7.8 million views to date.
- Some of her most popular videos on her channel include ‘Let Me Love You” Cover W/ CLOUDTALK,’ and ‘Best Camp Ever!,’ both of which are well worth watching.
- On December 16, 2018, she posted a video titled “I found an old box of memories in my closet | Courtney Miller.” She has not been active on her YouTube channel since then. In addition, she had appeared on another YouTube channel, Sugar Pine 7.