Facts of Christian DelGrosso
|Full Name:||Christian DelGrosso|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Social media influencer, Actor|
Christian DelGrosso is a Canadian Internet personality who rose to prominence on Vine by collaborating with other Vine stars such as Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa. Aside from that, Christian DelGrosso starred in the 2016 film Mono.
How old is Christian DelGrosso?
Christian DelGrosso is 27 years old. He was born on May 24, 1993, in Canada, under the sign of Gemini. His mother’s name is Paula DelGrosso, and his father’s name is Peter DelGrosso. Similarly, he featured his mother in his very first Vine video, titled “How to Show Your Mom Vine.” Julian, his brother, is his only sibling. He frequently features his family members on his social media accounts.
Likewise, he is of Canadian nationality, and his ethnic background is still being investigated. Moving on to his educational background, he attended high school in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Oscar, his doggy, even had his own Instagram account, @oscarsinsta. Unfortunately, his best friend dog is no longer alive.
How much is Christian DelGrosso’s net worth?
Concerning Christian DelGrosso’s earnings, he is a well-known Internet personality who has amassed a sizable fortune through his work. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be around $ 1 million. He lives a happy life thanks to the fortune he’s amassed as a result of his social media fame. In March of 2017, he purchased a new house and showcased his luxurious car on social media platforms.
Who is Christian DelGrosso married to?
In terms of his personal life, Christian DelGrosso is a married man. He exchanged vows and married his longtime girlfriend Kristen McGowen. She’s also a YouTube sensation. Christian and Kristen were high school sweethearts. They began dating when he was 17 years old. The couple will be ten years old on March 7, 2020.
They had been in a relationship for ten years prior to their marriage. Without a doubt, after ten years of marriage, this couple has a very special bond. Obviously, they had a lot of ups and downs in their relationship, but with the power of strong and pure love, they proved to be a beautiful couple on the internet today. They are currently living a beautiful life together.
He has spent the majority of his professional life on social media with great success, and he has no negative image to speak of. Similarly, he has kept a positive public image.
How tall is Christian DelGrosso?
Christian, a 27-year-old handsome hunk, has a charming and attractive personality. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 74 kg. Likewise, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Christian DelGrosso
- In terms of Christian DelGrosso’s professional career, he rose to prominence first on Vine. In 2012, he created an account on the video-sharing website Vin.
- He has discovered a plethora of exciting young talents through Vine, including musicians, stand-up comedians, actors, and models. Similarly, he reached his first 10,000 followers milestone on June 12, 2013, just over a month after uploading his first video.
- Furthermore, he is a Canadian Viner cum actor with 7.6 million followers prior to the Vine app’s demise. Christian, a 20-year-old, was dividing his time in 2013 between acting workshops and working at a sandwich shop in Canada.
- His dreams of making it big in Hollywood, however, did not commit to a meticulously planned roadmap. He had never heard of Vine, a new social media phenomenon.
- Similarly, he has collaborated on various Vines with Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa, and the results are frequently hilarious. Some of his Vine clips include ‘Psycho Moms Be Like’ and ‘I got my friends’ back no matter what’ for some relatable laugh-out-loud moments!
- He is astute enough to realize that his popularity can be channeled to benefit a few worthy causes. He also collaborated with Gabbie Hanna on ‘It’s a trap,’ a short film produced as part of Truth’s anti-smoking campaign. Similarly, he featured Jerry Purpdrank, Matthew Espinosa, Logan Paul, and Curtis Lepore in a Vine titled “No Food or Wifi = No Friends.”
- Aside from Vine, he has also dabbled in other social media platforms such as YouTube. On December 28, 2013, he launched his own YouTube channel. On January 8, 2014, he posted his first debut video, titled “MY FIRST VIDEO! | Christian Delgrosso.”
- Following his success on Vine, he received a positive response on YouTube video, garnering nearly hundreds of thousands of views on his first uploads. Since then, he has been uploading videos to his YouTube channel. To date, his channel has over 2.72 million subscribers and nearly 478 million total views.
- One of the most popular videos on the channel is titled “FUNNIEST KID TEST ANSWERS! (TOP 10).” The video was published on January 15, 2017, and it has received nearly 19,724,731 views to date. Other notable videos include “R.I.P TO MY BESTFRIEND OSCAR | I MISS YOU SO MUCH,” with 10 million views, “TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE! 2,” with 6.6 million views, and “Funniest Cheerleading Fails!” with 6.5 million views.
- He also has a YouTube channel. In August of 2017, he launched another YouTube channel called KWALITY PODCAST. He has over 157k subscribers on this channel, where he posts more than just vlogs. Among his 34.9K subscribers, Kwality Podcast Clips uploads Game commentary, Gameplay, Game Reactions, and more to his YouTube channel.
- Additionally, he has created a YouTube channel with his wife Kristen under the username Chris And Kris. The channel now has nearly 360K subscribers. Million views on the channel include “SURPRISING MY GIRLFRIEND WITH HER DREAM CAR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! **VERY EMOTIONAL**,” “EXTREME Floor Is Lava Challenge! (IMPOSSIBLE),” and “CRAZY STICKY NOTE PRANK ON GIRLFRIEND! *PRANK WARS*.”
- Christian began his acting actor in 2011 at EVN Studios, one of Toronto’s most prestigious acting schools. In 2013, he became one of the most followed video creators in the world, gaining 7 million followers in his first year on social media. Since then, he has amassed over 7.7 billion total views across all of his platforms.
- Similarly, he has appeared in several feature films as well as television series. Some of his projects include Fox Studios’ “Mono,” Black Pills’ “Mooom,” and Maker Studios’ “Internet Famous,” as well as More Productions’ “School Spirits.” He has also written, directed, and produced over 4000 comedic sketches/short films online, garnering millions of views per video.
- In addition, he has created branded campaigns for some of the world’s largest corporations, including Disney, Bose, 7UP, Pepsi, Amazon, Google, Universal Studios, and others. This social media influencer will appear in Wally’s Wonderland alongside Nicolas Cage. This announcement was made on the 21st of February, 2020, via the @Deadline.