Chiaki Inaba is a cosplayer and former Japanese model. During Jump Festa’s annual festival, Inaba dressed up as Nami in a cosplay. She rose to prominence, however, after marrying her husband, Eiichiro Oda, the creator of the popular anime series One Piece. Oda also received the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize for being a One Piece finalist.
Early Life of Chiaki Inaba
Chiaki Inaba was born in Japan and was a former model and cosplayer. She hasn’t revealed her exact birth date or location, however, until now. Inaba is of South Asian ethnicity and Japanese nationality. Furthermore, there is no information available about her early life or family history as of yet.
Who is the Spouse of Chiaki Inaba?
As of 2021, Chiaki Inaba is married. Eiichiro Oda, the creator of the popular manga series One Piece, married Inaba. Inaba and Nami first met in 2002 at the Shonen Jump Festa One Piece Stage Performances, where Inaba dressed up as Nami. They began dating soon after. They married in 2004 as well.
The wedding ceremony, on the other hand, is not mentioned. Their marriage appears to have been kept a secret from their closest friends and family. The husband and wife, along with their daughter, are currently enjoying a happy married life. Inaba gave birth to their daughter, Nami, two years after they married. Eiichiro’s work schedule allows him to visit his wife and daughter once a week.
Estimated Net Worth of Chiaki Inaba
Inaba previously worked as a model and cosplayer. Her profession must have paid well for her. There is no information, however, on whether she is currently engaged in money-making activities or not. As a result, until now, it has been difficult to ascertain her true net worth and earnings.
Her husband, Eiichiro, on the other hand, has a net worth of around $200 million as of 2019, which is comparable to actress Marie Gillain’s. He made this large sum of money as a manga artist. In fact, he makes the majority of his money from his best-selling manga One Piece. In addition, royalties from One Piece earn Inaba approximately $25 million. As of 2019, his yearly salary is likely to be around $50 million.
Chiaki Inaba’s Career Line
- Eiichiro Oda, her husband, is responsible for Inaba’s rise to fame.
- As a result, little is known about her professional career. Her only known occupation was that she was a model and cosplayer.
- For the time being, Inaba must work or engage in some form of income-generating activity.
- Her husband, on the other hand, is a well-known Japanese manga artist best known for his One Piece manga series. The show debuted in 1997 and is still running today. In addition, he received the Grand Prize at the 41st Japan Cartoonists Association Award. Furthermore, One Piece is the best-selling manga and comic series of all time, making Oda one of the best-selling fiction authors.
- 450 million copies had been sold as of March 2019. Similarly, it shattered Japan’s publishing record. Masashi Kishimoto considers Oda to be both a friend and a rival.