Facts of Charles Ezekiel Mozes
|Full Name:||Charles Ezekiel Mozes|
|Birthplace:||New York City|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Sibling:||Two (Max Ellington Nixon Marinoni and Samuel Joseph Mozes)|
Charles Ezekiel Mozes is a high school student as well as a celebrity child. Charles Ezekiel Mozes rose to prominence shortly after his birth to Cynthia Ellen Nixon, a well-known American actress. Furthermore, on June 22nd, 2018, the actress revealed his son’s sexual orientation as transgender via her Instagram account.
How old is Charles Ezekiel Mozes?
Charles Ezekiel Mozes was born on April 1, 2003, in New York, USA. His age must be seventeen years old as of March 2021, and his sun sign is Aries. Similarly, Charles is a native American who practices Christianity. His father’s name is Danny Mozes, and his mother’s name is Cynthia Nixon. His parents divorced, and his mother married Christine Marinoni in 2012.
Furthermore, the celebrity child has two siblings: Max Ellington Nixon Marinoni and Samuel Joseph Mozes. Max is his brother, and Samuel is his transgender brother. Given Charles Ezekiel Mozes’ age, he must now finish his education in a high school. Charles must be a student at the school in New York.
How much is Charles Ezekiel Mozes’s net worth?
The young boy himself is unable to earn any money. Charles is currently living and relying on his parents’ wealth. Similarly, his mother, Cynthia Ellen Nixon, has a sizable net worth of around $25 million.
Cynthia and her wife, Christine Marioni, paid $3.25 million for a posh co-op on Manhattan’s Bleecker St. in 2012. As a result, Charles’ entire family is now living a beautiful and peaceful life.
Is Charles Ezekiel Mozes dating someone?
Charles Ezekiel Mozes is a seventeen-year-old child who is far too young to be in a committed relationship with any girl. So, the celebrity kid is single and not dating anyone at the moment. The celebrity kid is currently preoccupied with his future career.
In terms of his mother’s relationship status, Nixon dated Danny Mozes from 1988 to 2003. Furthermore, the couple has two kids. In June 2018, the actress revealed that their older child is transgender.
Christine Marinoni, the actress, began dating her in 2004. They got engaged in April 2009 and married on May 27, 2012, in New York City. Marinoni gave birth to a son, Max Ellington, in 2011. In 2007, Nixon stated, “I don’t really feel I’ve changed.” I’d been with men my entire life and had never fallen in love with a woman. But when I did, it didn’t seem so strange. I’m just a woman in love with another woman.” This clearly indicates that she is bisexual. The actress and her wife are currently residing in Manhattan’s NoHo neighborhood.
How tall is Charles Ezekiel Mozes?
When it comes to the celebrity kid’s physical appearance, Charles stands at 5 feet 6 inches, or 168 cm or 1.68 m. Charles also weighs 60 kg (132 pounds). Similarly, the celebrity wears a size 8 shoe (US). Charles Ezekiel Mozes’s body measurements are 38-31-35 inches, and his biceps measure 13 inches. Furthermore, the celebrity kid has brown eyes and brown hair. In addition, the young boy has a fair complexion and a charming personality.
Career line of Charles Ezekiel Mozes
- The celebrity kid is currently focused on finishing his studies and setting a life goal. Charles, who is 17 years old, is still in his early twenties and has no job. All of the credit for the young boy’s popularity goes to his mother, who is very successful in the entertainment industry.
- Charles also enjoys reading and playing football. In fact, Charles aspires to be a football player and is currently a member of his school’s team.
- The celebrity child also enjoys eating seafood. Similarly, his favorite celebrities include Tom Cruise and Emma Stone. Charles enjoys visiting Paris because it is his favorite destination.
- Cynthia Nixon is an accomplished actress and activist. She rose to prominence as Miranda Hobbes in the HBO series “Sex and the City” from 1998 to 2004. She received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2004 for her outstanding performance.
- She also appeared in the films “Sex and the City” in 2008 and “Sex and the City 2” in 2010. Her other film credits include 1984’s “Amadeus,” 2015’s “James White,” and 2016’s “A Quiet Passion.”
- Similarly, the actress made her Broadway debut in the 1980 remake of “The Philadelphia Story.” Cynthia’s other Broadway credits include “The Women” in 2001, “The Real Thing” in 1983, Wit in 2012, “Indiscretions” in 1995, and “Hurlyburly” in 1983.
- The actress has received numerous awards and nominations for her outstanding performance in each film and television series. Furthermore, some of her TV characters include Eleanor Roosevelt in “Warm Springs” in 2005, Michele Davis in “Too Big to Fail” in 2011, and Nancy Reagan in “Killing Reagan” in 2016.
- In addition, in 2020, the actress appeared in the Netflix drama “Ratched.” In addition to her acting career, the actress has been an advocate for LGBT rights in the United States.
- She met her wife at a gay rights rally in 2002 and announced her engagement in 2009 at a rally for New York same-sex marriage. Cynthia received the Yale University Artist for Equality award in 2013, as well as the Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award in 2018.