Facts of Chad Alan
|Full Name:||Chad Alan|
|Net Worth:||$2.2 Million|
Chad Alan is an American web video star known for his video content that includes vlogs, crafting, and, most notably, various dolls and collectible related content. Chad Alan has a self-titled YouTube channel with over 768k subscribers.
How old is Chad Alan?
Chad Alan is 36 years old. She was born on August 18, 1984, in New Mexico. Leta, his mother’s name, has appeared in many of his challenge videos on his YouTube channel. His mother also has her own YouTube channel, Leta Bit Of Everything. He is very close to her mother, as evidenced by his beautiful social media posts. Chad is also an American nationality.
What is Chad Alan Net Worth?
Chad Alan owns three YouTube channels with a sizable fan base. He made a lot of money from viewership, ad and endorsement revenue, featuring specific brands and stores, and so on. He has an estimated net worth of $2.2 million based on his YouTube channels.
Personal Life of Chad Alan
Chad Alan, a popular YouTube personality, is most likely single right now. As of now, he has not shared any videos or photos of his love life. His love life, on the other hand, has remained a closely guarded secret. And he is currently focusing on his YouTube career.
In terms of previous relationships, he had dated fellow YouTuber DOLLASTIC. On August 12, 2015, he posted a video titled “Girlfriend Does My Make-Up Challenge” with the girlfriend tag. The duo has already broken up. As a result, he is most likely single at the moment.
For a long time, he has captivated the YouTube community with his interesting videos among decent viewers. However, there is no information to date about his involvement in any type of controversy or negative rumors.
How tall is Chad Alan?
Chad Alan is a 5 height 8 inch tall gaming personality and YouTuber. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Furthermore, Chad’s other body measurements and weight are not available on the web.
Career line of Chad Alan
- Chad Alan is a professional YouTube personality who has three channels and has captured the attention of viewers. His main channel focuses on his passion for collecting dolls, toys, and figurines, while his second channel focuses on his gaming persona.
- On November 28, 2012, he launched his first self-titled Youtube channel. However, he did not begin posting regular videos until 2013.
- The channel primarily dealt with a wide range of content, but it served primarily as a means for him to share his hobby of collecting dolls, toys, and figurines with the rest of the world.
- In this channel, he showcases his passion and hobby of collecting toys, where he even provides useful reviews, shares useful tutorials for creating self-designed costumes for specific dolls, DIY accessory making, and vlogs defining his passion for the hobby.
- Chad has even given viewers a glimpse of his growing collection from time to time. He began sharing his designs for a number of Monster High Limited Edition dolls, such as UniCornellis, Daughter of Pegasus. He has also shared a number of high fashion garments designed for Monster High Character Dolls.
- Likewise, he began his review series with the Monster High Catrine Demew doll. He speaks at length about the doll’s various features and accessories. The videos show a glimpse of his doll collection in the background.
- In the following videos, he walked viewers through the process of creating special outfits for his Monster High dolls.
- Apart from Monster High and Disney characters, Chad’s channel also featured Mattel dolls, particularly Barbie Special Editions.
- He showcased Mattel’s Ever After High doll franchise, as well as their various accessories and lifestyle sets. In July 2013, he set a benchmark of 3000 subscribers. He even gave his viewers a tour of his room and a behind-the-scenes look at his life via his vlogs.
- Furthermore, he included How-to videos on how to make custom dresses for dolls as well as how to make cute and unique accessories for them. Aside from Disney and Mattel, Chad has introduced dolls from Shopkins, Pokémon, My Little Pony, and Infinity.
He began featuring challenge videos on his channel, where he introduced some of his family and friends, particularly his mother Leta and friend/fellow YouTuber RadioJH Audrey.
- He has also featured a number of toy hunt and collectible haul videos for various doll brands. His YouTube channel now has over 768K subscribers and nearly 102,608,208 total views.
- On October 11, 2013, he launched his gaming channel Gamer Chad. His gaming channel only shows gameplay from Roblox games like Giant Survival, Work at a Pizza Place, Mini Games, Murder, and Roblox High School.
- He gets to play silly role-playing games on the world’s largest social gaming site. His gaming channel also includes Minecraft gameplay.
- Chad’s gaming channel aims to create family-friendly content and takes on challenges that can be enjoyed by the entire family, including children. With over 1.72 million subscribers, the gaming channel has outperformed the main channel.
- These videos are entertaining and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Furthermore, he has another YouTube channel, Solo Chad, where he has been streaming videos since June 14, 2020. Within two months, the channel had 107K subscribers. In this channel, he only streamed live YouTube videos.
- He is also well-known on other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. His social media feed is filled with sneak peeks from his YouTube channels, accounts, and glimpses of his fun life.