Facts of CalebCity
|Net Worth:||$3.4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
CalebCity is a YouTube and Vine comedian from the United States. On his YouTube channel, CalebCity posts vlogs and comedic videos.
Early Life of CalebCity
In the year 2021, CalebCity will be 25 years old. In Bakersfield, California, he was born on February 10, 1996. Caleb is his birth name, and Aquarius is his zodiac sign. He was born in the United States to American parents whose names he has not revealed. He has not, however, spoken about his siblings.
Similarly, he is of African-American ethnicity and has an American nationality. Moving on to his educational background, he may have already graduated from University, but he has mentioned the name of his educational institution as well as the subject in which he majored.
What is CalebCity Net Worth?
Talented comedy content creator has made a fortune from his YouTube videos, which have attracted millions of viewers. Through his good fortune, he has been living a lavish lifestyle. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to be $3.4 million. And his YouTube channel earns him approximately $55282 per month.
Who is CalebCity Girlfriend?
CalebCity is in a relationship with Kimmie D, another Youtuber. They do not, however, confront their real life to the extent that they should. On their channel, they rarely post collaborative videos.
They may, however, prefer to keep their relationship separate from their professional lives. They may also take their relationship to the next level by marrying. Furthermore, CalebCity has remained free of controversy thus far.
How tall is CalebCity?
CalebCity has a pleasant personality as well as a fit body. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and has a slim body type. However, there is no information on his exact weight. Similarly, he has brown skin, brown eyes, and brown hair.
Career line of CalebCity
- CalebCity began his professional career on the Vine app, where he used to post comedic videos, and he had 46k followers before the app was discontinued.
- In March of 2015, he uploaded his first Vine video, titled “When yo producer is way too good.” On Vine, he has also worked with Kenny Knox.
- Later, in 2016, he launched a YouTube channel and posted the first video, which was titled “Q and A.”
- Then he started posting funny videos on a regular basis. “When the hero is just as smart as the villain,” one of his most popular videos, has over 9 million views.
- Other noteworthy videos include “If insects had to introduce themselves,” “Superhuman interview,” “When the homie is choking on something, but it’s fire,” “Games where the world stops during dialogue,” and many more.
- His YouTube videos typically received millions of views in a single day.
- Furthermore, he has received both the silver and gold play buttons for his creative comedic content, which has attracted millions of people to his channel. The channel currently has over 2.89 million views.
- He reached one million YouTube subscribers on March 15th, 2019, and two million on September 15th, 2019. He’s on his way to three million subscribers right now.
- At the end of September of this year. Caleb announced a collaboration with Comedy Central through a YouTube Community Post. They’d also show “CalebCity Week” on top of that. There are a total of six videos in the series.
- It was released. Starting on September 23rd and ending on September 29th, there will be back-to-back performances.