Facts of Caiti’s Corner
|Full Name:||Caitlyn Mackenzie|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Beauty Vlogger|
Caiti’s Corner is a well-known YouTuber who has amassed a large following on social media. Caiti’s Corner is well-known for her Caiti’s Corner channel.
How old is Caiti’s Corner?
Caiti’s Corner was founded on January 23, 2004, in Florida, USA. Caitlyn Mackenzie is her birth name. The corner has not revealed her father or mother’s names, but she grew up in Florida with two brothers. Furthermore, she is a 16-year-old Aquarius. The corner is an American citizen, but her ethnicity is unknown.
Furthermore, when it comes to her educational background, she has not disclosed any information. She could still be in high school right now.
What is Caiti’s Corner Net Worth?
Similarly, from her aspiring career as a talented YouTube Star, she has amassed good fortune from her YouTube career and social media fame. Caiti’s Corner’s net worth is estimated to be between $25 and $50,000, according to reliable sources. Furthermore, her net worth is influenced by her YouTube beauty vlogs, Instagram posts, brand endorsements, and so on.
Is Caiti’s Corner dating her Boyfriend?
Caiti is currently involved in a relationship. Her boyfriend’s name is Cole Bell, and he has been featured on her Instagram and YouTube. They began dating in March of this year. They have a very close relationship and appear to be madly in love with each other. Her fans and admirers adore this adorable couple. The adorable couple has a wonderful bond.
Rumors of their breakup are circulating, and she hasn’t posted anything with him since May 2020. She, on the other hand, has not spoken about it.
There have been no rumors about Caiti’s personal or professional life up until now. The young celebrity is not gossip and has successfully avoided rumors and controversies.
How tall is Caiti’s Corner?
Caiti’s Corner stands tall at 5 feet 6 inches in height. Her hair is blonde, and she has beautiful blue eyes. Other details about her body measurements, such as weight, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are not available.
Career line of Caiti’s Corner
- Caiti is a YouTube sensation who is well-known for her YouTube channel. Similarly, he began by posting lip-sync videos on musical.ly (now TikTok)
- She rose to prominence after posting beauty hauls and makeup tutorials alongside school routines and Get Ready with Me vlogs. Corner also started her YouTube channel in June 2014.
- She then began uploading a variety of videos, including hauls, tags, challenges, makeup tutorials, pranks, vlogs, and Q&As. On May 11, 2019, one of her most-watched videos on her channel was titled “breaking my school’s dress code for a week.”
- The video has received nearly 5,448,867 views. It has received over 445k views so far. Her channel, on the other hand, is growing by the day, and she is consistent in uploading videos, as she does so once or twice a week.
- Some of the most popular videos on her channel include “matching outfits with my boyfriend to school for a week” with 2.1 million views, “becoming the ultimate VSCO girl” with 1.6 million views, “my boyfriend picks my outfits to school for a week” with 1.3 million views, “my parents pick my outfits for school for a week” with 1.2 million views, and “colored scrunchies choose my outfit for the week” with 1.2 million views.
- Currently, her channel has millions of views and thousands of subscribers.
- On June 2, 2014, she launched a new YouTube channel called ‘Caiti Mackenzie Vlogs.’ Furthermore, she and Haley Morales are both popular YouTubers known for their school hauls and beauty tutorials.
- Similarly, on April 7, 2019, she posted her first debut video titled “baking cookies with my boyfriend,” which has received 174,149 views. Two recent videos have I spent way too much money today… (spending all my money during quarantine!)” and “online school day in the life! – tanning & working out.”
- She is not only a social media star, but she is also a business owner, selling clothing and make-up kits on platforms like ‘Depop’ and ‘Poshmark.’