Facts of Buddy Valastro
|Full Name:||Buddy Valastro|
|Profession:||Reality TV Personality|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Birth Date:||March 3, 1977|
Buddy Valastro is an American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and reality television personality. Buddy Valastro rose to prominence after appearing on TLC’s Cake Boss and its spin-off show Kitchen Boss.
Family of Buddy Valastro
Buddy Valastro will be 43 in 2020. He was born on March 3, 1977, in Hoboken, New Jersey. Her father’s name is Buddy Valastro Sr., and her mother’s name is Mary W. Tubito. His birth name is Bartolo Valastro Jr., and he was born under the sign of Pisces. He learned to bake and began working in his family’s bakery when he was 11 years old. His father died when he was 17 years old. He grew up with four sisters: Grace, Mary, Maddalena, and Lisa.
His mother, Mary, was born in Altamura, Italy, and is the child of Italian-American immigrants who moved to New Jersey when he was six years old. His father was born in Lipari, Italy. Furthermore, he is of Italian-American nationality and ethnicity. Buddy attended Ridgefield Park Jr.-Sr. High School and graduated from there.
How much is the Net Worth of Buddy Valastro?
In 2019, he appeared on the television show Buddy vs. Duff. Since 2019, he has been hosting/judging the show Bake You Rich. On the Comedy Bang! Bang! podcast and IFC TV show, comedian Paul F. Tompkins parodied Buddy Valastro. Buddy Valastro’s business has made him a good living. His net worth is estimated to be in the $10 million range.
Who is Buddy Valastro Wife?
Buddy Valastro is a married man. On 14 October 2001, he married Lisa Valastro. The couple has four children: Sofia Valastro (April 2003), Bartolo Buddy Valastro Jr. (September 2004), Marco Valastro (February 2007), and Carlo Salvatore Valastro. They are living a happy married life with no rumors of marital separations.
In September 2020, he was stabbed in the dominant right hand by a pinsetter at his local bowling alley. His sons and other family members rescued him by evading the machine. He then had two emergency surgeries.
In 2014, he was arrested for driving while intoxicated. Likewise, he was chastised for attempting to use his celebrity to avoid arrest. As a result of this incident, his driver’s license was suspended for 90 days. He even had to pay a $300 levy. Furthermore, there are no current rumors or controversy surrounding his personal and professional life.
Body Measurements of Buddy Valastro
Buddy Valastro is a tall man with a pleasant personality. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 62kg. There is no information about his body size. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and eyes.
Buddy Valastro’s Career Line
- Concerning his professional career, after his father’s death, he took over the family business on his own.
- Then he became the owner and head baker of Carlo’s Bakery.
- He appeared as a guest mentor on the Food Network Challenge television show in 2007. In 2009, he hosted the cooking show Cake Boss.
- As a result, his reality TV show Cake Boss has resulted in a massive increase in the size and profits of his business.
- Similarly, he became the producer and host of the cooking show Next Great Baker and Kitchen Boss.
- After that, he became the host of several shows, including Buddy’s Bakery Rescue, Batalha dos Cozinheiros, Buddy’s Family Vacation, and Bakers vs. Fakers.
- Furthermore, he is not only a host but also an executive producer of cooking shows such as Batalha dos Cozinheiros, Cooks vs. Cons, and Bakers vs. Fakers.
- In addition, in 2014, he established Buddy V’s Events, an event planning, and catering company.
- It specializes in catering as well as corporate events and family gatherings.
- He also bakes wedding and specialty cakes for customers all over the country.
- In addition, in 2016, he collaborated with Whole Earth Sweetener Co. on a campaign to “Rethink Sweet.”
- In 2018, he collaborated with The Pound Bakery, a pet treat manufacturing company, to redesign and launch a new line of pet treats.
- In 2018, he collaborated with several other companies to launch a full line of ready-to-use fondant, buttercream icing, and Italian Biscotti cookies under the new brand name Buddy Valastro Foods.