Facts of Brooklyn Queen:
|Full Name:||Brooklyn Queen|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Dancer, YouTuber|
Brooklyn Queen is an American rapper and social media personality. Brooklyn Queen made her debut in 2017 with the viral hit “Keke Taught Me.” She has risen to prominence as one of the country’s most popular young rappers.
How old is Brooklyn Queen?
Brooklyn Queen was born on July 3, 2005, in Detroit, Michigan, United States. She is currently 15 years old and was born under the sign of Cancer. She is the daughter of rapper Nailnotirious Kim, who introduced her to the world of music at a young age. Queen was fortunate to grow up in the family of a famous rapper.
Brooklyn is a rapper and singer who is working on her own TV show. She is also an Internet celebrity. She also enjoys nail art, make-up, cooking, and photography. She is also a big fan of the famous singer Beyoncé. She claims that Beyoncé has made her “cry, smile, and dance,” and she wants her fans to feel the same way. She believes that if people pursue their dreams, anything is possible. Brooklyn Queen was homeschooled. She hasn’t revealed anything else about her early life or education.
Is Brooklyn Queen Single?
This 15-year-old Brooklyn Queen is currently single. Her charming personality, on the other hand, has undoubtedly drew a lot of guys to him. And she will almost certainly start dating in the near future. She appears to be preoccupied with herself right now.
How Tall is Brooklyn Queen?
Brooklyn Queen stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 48 kilograms. Her hair is black, and she has hazel eyes. Butterscotch is her dog. Her mother is a constant source of support and encouragement for her.
How much is the Net Worth of Brooklyn Queen?
She is well-liked on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She has over 1.5 million Instagram followers, 21.4K Facebook followers, and 966k YouTube subscribers. Similarly, she joined Twitter in February 2017 and currently has 2k followers. In addition, we can reach her at [email protected] with any questions.
On a yearly basis, Queen earns between $13.9K and $221.700 per month. According to some sources, Queen’s net worth is around $7 million.
Career Line of Brooklyn Queen
- She had been singing since she was a child and recorded her first song when she was eight years old, but she had already begun writing at the age of five.
- She began writing compositions as a child who was not yet in school. She signed her first recording contract as an infant school student.
- She has written songs such as ‘Pretty Girl Stuff’ and ‘Keke Taught Me.’ Furthermore, she made her debut as a teen in 2017 with the release of the video “Keke Taught Me.”
- This dance instruction video, which featured comedian Eastside Ivo, quickly went viral. In addition, her video for “Keke Taught Me” received over 500,000 views in its first month on YouTube.
- Queen is also well-known for her 2017 debut album, “Queens Corner.” She has also released a number of other singles, including “Beat the Baby,” “Feeling So Wavy,” “Emoji,” “Rich Girl Problems,” and “Pretty Girl Stuff.”
- She has worked with many popular singers, including Salt-N-Peppa and Rob Base, among others.
- She has performed for many artists, including Rob Base, Vanilla Ice, and Salt-N-Pepa. Queen’s self-titled YouTube channel has received over 125 million views.
- She hopes to inspire others to pursue their dreams. She continues to travel and promote her latest music and videos, despite having over 100 million views on YouTube. She also visits schools to share some encouraging words as well as the importance of not bullying and encouraging children to be kind.
- Aside from music videos, Brooklyn Queen vlogs on occasion. Her channel includes a number of videos about her personal life. In the past, the rapper has also live-streamed on her channel.
- With over 230 million video views and counting, Brooklyn Queen has already amassed a sizable and devoted fan base. She has also amassed a family of nearly 1 million subscribers to her YouTube channel.
- Furthermore, she is currently signed to BMB Entertainment and releases new songs on a regular basis. Brooklyn’s vision will reach new heights in 2020, thanks to the support of BMB Entertainment and The Orchard.
- “Beyoncé has made me smile, dance, and cry, and I want fans to feel the same way. I want to show young girls that anything is possible if you just follow your dreams.”
- She has not been involved in any type of relationship or rumors. She has been concentrating on her career.