Facts of Brian Austin Green
|Full Name:||Brian Green|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Rapper, Singer, Producer|
|Sibling:||Two (brother Keith and sister Lorelei)|
Brian Austin Green is a well-known American actor, producer, and rapper. Brian Austin Green is best known for his role as David Silver on the TV show “Beverly Hills, 90210.” He has also worked on films and TV shows such as “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles,” “Freddie,” “Wedding Band,” and “Anger Management.”
How old is Brian Austin Green?
Brian Austin Green was born on July 15, 1973, and he is now 47 years old. He was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. Brian’s parents are Joyce and George Green. His father is a country and western musician. He frequently accompanied his father to various gigs. As a result, Brian developed an interest in the world of music. Brian also has a brother named Keith and a sister named Lorelei.
Brian Green is his birth name. To distinguish himself from another actor, he added the middle name “Austin.” Brian joined the Screen Actors Guild as a child. Brian grew up in North Hollywood and attended North Hollywood High School. Prior to this, he attended the Hamilton High School Academy of Music.
Who is Brian Austin Green’s Girlfriend?
From 1992 to 1995, Brian Austin Green dated Tiffani Thiessen, a co-star on Beverly Hills, 90210. Then, in 1999, he began dating Vanessa Marcil, another cast member from the same show. They married in July 2001 and have a son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green. Kassius was born on March 15, 2002. The couple had planned to marry the same year, but their relationship ended in 2003.
In 2004, he began dating actress Megan Fox. Brian and Megan first met on the set of Hope & Faith when Brian was 30 years old and Megan was only 18 years old. Megan Fox has stated that Brian was initially hesitant to enter into a relationship with her due to their age difference. “I had to convince him that I was slightly more responsible and well-spoken, and that I had other things to bring to the table besides being 18,” she added.
The couple got engaged in 2006 but called it quits in February 2009. Megan and Brian announced their engagement once more in June 2010. Several days later, on June 24, the wedding married at the Four Seasons Resort on the island of Hawaii.
Megan Fox, on the other hand, filed for divorce on the 21st of August, 2015. It had only been a few days since the couple had announced their separation. In early 2016, the couple reconciled once more. Then, on April 25, 2019, Megan Fox filed a motion to dismiss the divorce in Los Angeles, California.
In May 2020, the actor announced that he and Megan had divorced after nearly ten years of marriage. Then, in June 2020, Megan and Machine Gun Kelly made their relationship public, just a few weeks after the release of Machine Gun Kelly’s song “Bloody Valentine.” Megan Fox starred in the music video for this song.
Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox have three sons together. They are Noah Shannon Green, born on September 27, 2012, Bodhi Ransom Green, born on February 12, 2014, and Journey River Green, born on August 4, 2016.
How tall is Brian Austin Green?
Brian Austin Green is approximately 1.83 meters (6 feet) tall. Brian’s chest size is 42 inches, his waist size is 32 inches, and his biceps size is 16 inches. Furthermore, the actor has mesmerizing Hazel Green eyes and dark brown hair.
How much is Brian Austin Green’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Brian Austin Green’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million dollars as of November 2020.
Career line of Brian Austin Green
- Brian Austin Green works professionally as an actor, rapper, and producer. He is best known for his role as David Silver on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210, which aired from 1990 to 2000.
- He also appeared on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Freddie, Wedding Band, and Anger Management.
- Between 1986 and 1989, Brian Austin played “Brian Cunningham” on Knots Landing. Later in his career, he appeared in several television movies, including Her Costly Affair in 1996 and Unwed Father in 1997.
- Brian also appeared as a guest star on other shows such as Saved by the Bell: The College Years and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Brian Austin Green, a musician, also released an album in 1996. This album was titled “One Stop Carnival,” and he is still working on producing music. He specializes in hip-hop.
- Brian continues to produce music through his production company as well as his home studio. Brian has also appeared in Resurrection Blvd. as “Luke Bonner,” and in the independent films Purgatory Flats as “Randy Mecklin” and Cock & Bull Story as “Jack O’Malley.”
- Brian and Megan Fox were on vacation in Hawaii in 2010. Following this incident, photographer Delbert Shaw sued both Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green for allegedly assaulting him while on vacation in Hawaii in 2010.
- The photographer filed the lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Then, in June 2012, Brian stated that he was defending himself against Shaw and that Fox should not be included in the lawsuit
- Brian Austin Green and his ex-wife Megan Fox are supporters of Generosity Water. They have funded the construction of over ten water wells for the organization.
- Furthermore, on September 1, 2018, the actor organized a charity event to benefit the organization through his podcast. The actor’s Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Ian Ziering also attended the charity event.
- In addition, on August 31, 2019, Brian hosted a second fundraiser for the organization. His Beverly Hills, 90210 co-stars Ian Ziering, Gabrielle Carteris, Carol Potter, Douglas Emerson, Joe E. Tata, and Christine Elise McCarthy were also in attendance.
- Similarly, in October 2019, Brian and his ex-wife Megan Fox cohosted the Omaze “Fight4theAmazon” campaign.