Facts of Bradley Cooper
|Full Name:||Bradley Cooper|
|Birthplace:||Abington Township, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United State of America|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
Bradley Cooper is an actor and filmmaker from the United States. Bradley Cooper is currently regarded as Hollywood’s most prominent star, having appeared in some of the year’s best films. He has appeared in numerous films, including The Hangover, American Hustle, and Wedding Crasher.
How old is Bradley Cooper?
Bradley Cooper, also known as Bradley Charles Cooper, was born on January 5, 1975, in Abington Township, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. He will be 46 in 2021. His father’s name is Charles Cooper, and his mother’s name is Gloria Campano.
Holly Cooper is one of his siblings. He is Catholic and of Irish-Italian ancestry. Capricorn is his zodiac sign.
Education of Bradley Cooper
In terms of education, he enrolled at Germantown Academy. He then receives his BA in English from Georgetown University. His other studies and qualifications, however, are unknown.
How much is Bradley Cooper’s net worth?
His net worth is estimated to be in the $100 million range. Acting, producing, album sales, touring, commercials, and other activities provide him with a living. In 2015, he was the fourth highest-paid actor. Aside from that, there is no information on his other salaries, assets, or how he spends his money.
Throughout his illustrious career, he has received numerous awards. In his career, he has won 66 awards and been nominated for 218 more. As a singer, he received two Grammy awards for the album A Star Is Born: Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media and the single Shallow. He was named Best Film Music at the BAFTA Film Awards for his work on A Star Is Born.
In addition, he has received American Film Institute Wards, Venice Film Festival awards, Capri, Hollywood International Film Festival, Palm Springs International Film Festival, and numerous other awards. Furthermore, he has been nominated for eight Academy Awards, but has never won any of them.
Who is Bradley Cooper dating?
He is gay and is in a relationship with actress Jennifer Garner. Brad and Jen have been dating since 2020, after meeting on the set of the television show Alias. Prior to that, he had been dating Russian model Irina Shayk since April 2015. In March 2017, the couple invited their daughter, Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper, to their wedding. However, the relationship did not last and ended in June 2019.
In addition, he married Jennifer Esposito in 2006. Because their relationship did not work out as planned in this relationship, they had to call it quits in 2007. Aside from that, he was in a relationship with Isabella Brewster, from which he separated in 2009. In the same year, he was involved with Renée Zellweger, which was revealed in 2011.
After their collaborative project in Bradley’s album, he was rumored to be in a relationship with fellow singer Lady Gaga. However, due to rumors in the media, Lady Gaga denied that there is nothing between them.
How tall is Bradley Cooper?
He stands 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall and weighs around 83 kg (183 lbs). He has a chest measurement of 41 inches, a waist measurement of 34 inches, and a biceps measurement of 16 inches. Aside from that, he has lovely blue eyes and Light Brown hair.
Career line of Bradley Cooper
- He is an actor, filmmaker, singer, and producer. As an actor, he has appeared in a number of television series over the course of his career. In 1999, he made his television debut as Jake in the television series Sex and the City.
- Furthermore, some of his well-known films include The Street, Globe Trekker (2000-01), Alias (2001-06), Miss Match (2003), I Want to Marry Ryan Banks, Touching Evil (2004), Jack & Bobby (2004-05), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Trial by Jury (2005), Kitchen Confidential (2005-06), Nip/Tuck (2007-09), Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Champ (2015), Limitless (2015-16).
- He is one of the most well-known Hollywood movie stars in the world. Wet Hot American Summer (2001), Changing Lanes, My Little Eye, Bending All the Rules (2002), Wedig Crashers (2005), Failure to Launch (2006), The Comebacks (2007), Older than America, Rocker, The Midnight Meat Train, (2008), He’s Just Not That Into You, The Hangover, Case 39, All About Steve, New York, I Love You (2009), Valentine’s Day, Brother’s Justice (2010).
- Limitless, The Hangover Part II (2011), The Words, Hit and Run, The Place Beyond the Pines, Silver Linings Playbook (2012), The Hangover Part III, American Hustle (2013), Guardian of Galaxy, Serena, American Sniper (2014), Aloha, Brunt, Joy (2015), 10 Cloverfield Lane, War Dog (2016), Guardian of Galaxy Vol.2, Avenger: Infinity War, A Star Is Born, The Mule (2018), Avengers: Endgame, and Jocker (2019).
- As a theater performer, he appeared in Three Days of Rain, The Understudy, and The Elephant Man. Aside from acting, he is also a singer, having released his debut album, A Star Is Born, with Lady Gaga in 2018.
- The album includes singles such as Shallow, Maybe It’s Time, Black Eyes, and others.