Facts of Rob Schneider
|Full Name:||Rob Schneider|
|NickName:||Rob Schneider, Robert Michael Schneider|
|Profession:||Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Presenter, Voice Actor.|
|Birth Date:||31st October 1963|
|Birth Place:||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Residence:||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Citizenship:||United States of America|
|Height (Approx):||5′ 7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight (Approx):||79 kg|
|Awards||Prix Médicis étranger|
|Nominations||We will update soon.|
|Parents||Pilar Schneider, Marvin Schneider|
|Spouse||Patricia Maya Schneider (2008 – present), Helena Schneider (2001 – 2005) and London King (1987 – Sep 1990)|
|Siblings:||John Schneider, April Schneider, Byron Strickland|
Rib Schneider is an actor, comedian, and director from the United States. He is known for his incredible sense of humor and wit. He’s played his role throughout his career in numerous films like ‘The Hot Chick,’ ‘The Longest Yard,’ and ‘Grown Ups.’
What Ethnicity is Rob Schneider?
Rob Schneider was born in San Francisco, CA on 31 October 1963, under the Scorpio zodiac sign. People born under this zodiac sign are as brave, passionate, and stubborn as personalities. Rob is an American citizen and mixed ethnicity of the Jews, the Catholics, and the Philippines.
His mother is Pilar (born Monroe), she was a former kindergarten teacher and former president of the school board. Marvin Schneider, a real estate broker, is his father’s name. Rob has John Schneider, his older brother, and he’s a producer. Rob studied and graduated from Terra Nova High School in 1982.
After graduating from high school, he studied for further education at San Francisco State University.
Who is Rob Schneider Currently Married to?
Rob is currently married to Patricia Maya Schneider, a television producer, and actress. His role in Real Rob, CuentameLove, and Guerra De Chistes is famous to Patricia. After some years of dating, they married on April 23, 2011. They live together in their happy married life.
After a few years of marriage, their first Miranda Scarlett baby girl was welcomed in 2012. With the second child Madeline Robbie Schneider, the family of three was again blessed in 2016. Rob lives his happy life with his two children and his loving wife as of now.
Rob Married Helena from 2002-2005
Rob married Helena Schneider from 2002-2005 before binding the knot to his current wife, Patricia. Helena is an American actress and singer born and raised in Brooklyn, New York.
In addition, he married London King, his first wife, a model. In 1988, the couple who married welcomed a daughter called Elle King Schneider. Their first daughter Elle is a renowned musician who is called Elle King by the stage name. Rob Schneider and London King divorced in 1990 after only two years of conjugal life.
Rob also dated Julia Sweeney’s form from 1991 to 94, Jill Barron from 1995, and Nicola Tappenden from 2004 after his first divorce.
How much is Rob Schneider Net Worth?
The net worth of Rob Schneider is estimated at $15 million. He collected from his profession a decent amount of money. In high school, Rob began working in nightclubs The Other Café and Holy City Zoo. He began working at SNL in 1988 and worked as a writer.
According to the source, an actor’s average salary is $50,195 per year. They earn about $92,220 a year to talk about the director. The lower 10% earned $32,010 per annum and the top 10% earned more than $187,199 per annum.
The Career Line of Rob Schneider
- When Rob was in high school, he entered stand-up comedy and opened up to the favorite band in San Francisco, Head On.
- Rob began to pursue his career in stand-up comedy after graduating from high school. He even opened for renowned people like Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dennis Miller.
- In 1988 Rob offered a job as an author in the late NBC comedy series Saturday Night Live, which was Schneider’s breakthrough job.
- While he was a writer, he was promoted to the position of a prominent player and eventually became a full cast player.
- Rob was featured with his friends Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Chris Farley in the video of The Bad Boys of Saturday Night Live.
- Rob began his career as a film actor in 1994. Some of his early movies are Surf Ninjas, Jade Dredd, and Demolition Man.
- Rob also appeared on the coach of the TV series. In 2007 he put on a director’s hat with Big Stan’s comedy.
- Rob also appeared in numerous comedies with his fellow SNL Adam Sander, most recently in the Grown-Ups of 2010. He became a close friend of David Spade while working on SNL.