Facts of Jacqui Jeras
|Profession:||On-Camera Meteorologist and weather anchor|
|Birth Country:||United States|
|No Of Children:||2|
|Date of Birth:||1970|
Jacqui Jeras is an American weather journalist and meteorologist. Since 1999, she has covered the network’s record-breaking 2005 hurricane season, floods, fires, tornado outbreaks. She currently works as a Weather Channel freelancer, CNN Network, and NASA’s unexplained files.
In addition, she won the Peabody Award and the Mark Trail Award for her hard work and commitment. She was the primary survivor of breast cancer in 2013 and is now becoming aware of breast cancer.
Jacqui Jeras’ Age and Education
Jacqui Jeras was born in America on July 2nd. She also grew up in Minnesota, but the information of her parent is unknown. Jeres has Janelle Jeras’s sister. Besides, she usually shares her parents’ image on social media. Similarly, she has an American nationality and is a white ethnic group.
In 1992, Jacqui completed her Ph.D. in Journalism and Mass Communications at Iowa State University. She then went to Mississippi State University and obtained a Broadcast Meteorology Certificate. Jeras is also an active member of the American Society of Meteorologists.
Jacqui’s Married Life; Who is her Husband?
Jeras is a married woman, a member of the National Weather Association. She married her long-standing boyfriend and Mike, a sweetheart of college, turned husband. In addition, Mike is a pilot graduate of Iowa State University as an aviation engineer and a young graduate.
In addition, there is no exact information about and where she held her marriage date. But the couple met at Iowa State University for the first time.
From now on, the couple has lived a peaceful life without rumors of separation. Furthermore, the couple seems so happy and strongly connected together. They usually post the picture and enjoy their social media holidays. The couple also shares two children.
The couple became parents with a beautiful daughter, Aurora for the first time, and Ashton for the second time. She currently lives with her husband and children in Atlanta. She was also diagnosed with primary breast cancer in 2013 and also performed minor surgery.
She shares the news that her family already suffered from breast cancer because of her mother and aunt.
How much is the Net Worth of Jacqui Jeras?
The Peabody Award and Mark Trail Award winner, Jacqui, could have earned a tremendous amount from her career as a meteorologist and anchor.
In addition, her net value could be around 1 million dollars. She also works as a live journalist and weather professional producer that can help her increase her income. In addition, a meteorologist’s average salary is $88,000 a year with a bonus.
In addition, her husband could earn decent living support for her family. Therefore, we can guess she could live a happy and prolific life in Atlanta with her husband and two children.
Jacqui Jeras’ Career Line
- Well, Jeras has started her career as a talented and outstanding weather figure in Sioux City, Lowa as a Senior Reporter, and fill-in Anchor at KCAU-TV.
- She also worked for WEHT-TV and WHO-TV as a weather reporter.
- Later in 1998, Jacqui served as the National Weather Association’s Lowa Chapter councilor.
- Since she always dreamed about working with CNN, in 1999 she left her job at WHO-Tv and joined CNN.
- She worked as a weather reporter on CNN until 2012
- She was covered by the Hurricane Katrina & Gulf Oil Spill news during her work on CNN and was also honored with the Peabody Award and Mark Trail Award.
- The weather reporter at Weather Channel is currently the most passionate reporter with Felicia Combs, Sarah Dillingham, Paul Goodloe, etc.
- Together with Alexander Steele and Matt Noyes, she is a member of the American Meteorologist Society.