Facts of Bhavana Pandey
|Full Name:||Bhavana Pandey|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Sibling:||2 Prerna adn Sona Khosle|
Bhavana Pandey is an Indian costume designer and socialite. Bhavana Pandey is also the wife of Indian actor Chunky Pandey and the mother of beautiful Indian actress Ananya Pandey. Similarly, she is the owner of the fashion label LoveGen.
How old is Bhavana Pandey?
Bhavana Pandey was born on June 21, 1967. Pandey was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Likewise, the costume designer is currently 53 years old. Furthermore, Bhavana is from a Hindu family and is of Indian nationality. She was born under the sign of Cancer.
Moving on to her family, she was born to Kewal and Chitra Khosla. She also has two sisters. Prerna Khosla and Sona Khosla are their names. Pandey was raised in Mumbai, India, by her parents. Bhavana was a social, cheerful, and full-of-life child as a child.
Education of Bhavana Pandey
Bhavana Pandey went on to attend a local school and high school in Mumbai. She attended Lady Shriram College at the University of Delhi after graduating from high school. Similarly, she completed her fashion design course from abroad.
How much is Bhavana Pandey’s net worth?
While Bhavana has yet to receive an award, her husband and daughter have both received recognition from the Indian film industry. Similarly, her exact net worth has yet to be revealed. Her husband has certainly amassed considerable wealth as a result of his career. Chunky Pandey has a net worth of $ 20 million.
Who is Bhavana Pandey married to?
Bhavana Pandey is a woman who has been married. She is married to the well-known Indian actor Chunky Pandey. Likewise, the couple married in January 1998. The couple has two daughters. Ananya and Rysa Pandey are their names. Her eldest daughter, Ananya, is also an actress who has achieved early success. Ananya has appeared in several films, all of which have been box office successes.
Bhavana Pandey has kept a clean internet profile. She, her husband, and their daughters have stayed out of any sort of trouble and controversies.
How tall is Bhavana Pandey?
Bhavana Pandey is in her mid-50s and has kept her body in shape. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 50 kg. Similarly, her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are not available on the internet. Bhavana also has dark brown hair and shimmery black eyes.
Career line of Bhavana Pandey
- Bhavana Pandey is a well-known Indian costume designer. The Indian designer has created clothing and costumes for many famous Bollywood stars. She had hoped to start her own fashion clothing line after finishing her fashion design course.
- Similarly, after returning to Mumbai, she established her own fashion label, LoveGen. She has founded an event company in addition to her fashion design business. Her company Bollywood Electric organizes and executes lavish parties and events.
- She appeared on the Netflix reality series: Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives last year as a result of her successful costume design. Bhavana appeared in the series along with three other people.
- Chunky Pandey is a well-known Bollywood actor best known for his comedic roles. Similarly, his portrayal of Akhri Pasta in the Houseful series is notable. Chunky has been an actor in the Indian film industry for nearly three decades.
- Chunky Pandey made his debut in the Indian film industry in 1987 with the multi-starrer Aag Hi Aag, opposite Neelam Kothari. Similarly, film producer Pahlaj Nihalani gave the aspiring actor his first break in 1987 by signing him up for two films. His debut film was Paap Ki Duniya.
- Similarly, he gained attention as his second film became a success. Sunny Deol and Neelam appeared in the film.
- Furthermore, he went on to play the Indo-Italian “Aakhiri Pasta” in the 2010 comedy hit Housefull. The actor returned to reprise his roles in the sequels Housefull 2 in 2012, Housefull 3 in 2016, and Housefull 4 in 2019.
- In addition to comedy roles, he has also played a villain. Chunky Pandey played villains in the films Begum Jaan, Prassthanam, Saaho, and the web series Abhay.