Facts of Beth Mead
|Full Name:||Beth Mead|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 US|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Beth Mead is a well-known football player. Beth Mead rose to prominence as a forward for Arsenal and the England national team.
How old is Beth Mead?
Beth Mead was born on May 9, 1995, in Whitby, England. As of now, she is 24 years old and of British nationality. She was born into an Anglo-Scottish family. Her mother’s name is June Mead. Similarly, she has a younger brother named Ben Mead.
In terms of education, she has a degree in Sports Development from Teesside University in Middlesbrough, Teesside.
How much is Beth Mead Net Worth?
She has earned a lot of money as a player, which she can use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of around $500,000 USD. She also makes $30,190 USD per year.
Is Beth Mead Dating his Girlfriend/Partner?
Beth Mead has never married or had children. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself.
Regarding her previous relationship, she dated Danielle van de Donk, a Dutch professional women soccer player. She is even a lesbian who enjoys hanging out and getting photographed with her friends and family.
She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How Tall is Beth Mead?
Beth Mead stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. Similarly, she has lovely blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career Line of Beth Mead
- In terms of Beth Mead’s career, she began at California Girls FC and later moved on to Middlesbrough F.C. She even joined the FA Women’s Premier League and scored 23 goals in her first season.
- She finished this season with 29 goals in all competitions and will score 30 goals in the 28 matches of the following season.
- Similarly, on January 24, 2017, she signed an undisclosed-length full-time contract with Arsenal Ladies. During the 2017-2018 season, she won the FA WSL Continental Tyres Cup with Arsenal, defeating her former club Sunderland. She had also reinvented herself as a versatile winger by the 2018-19 season.
- At the age of 15, she had represented England and played in all three England under-20 matches at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup.
- In 2018, she made her senior England women’s national football team debut as a substitute in a 0–0 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup loss.
- In the same year (2018), she started her first match, scoring twice in England’s 6–0 win over Kazakhstan in Pavlodar.
- Beth Mead joined a social media and vlogging campaign called #WePlayStrong, which was launched in 2018. This campaign aims to raise awareness of women’s football and to promote it as much as possible.
- This campaign’s ultimate goal is to make football the most popular sport among females by 2020.