Facts of Bess Katramados
|Full Name:||Bess Katramados|
|Birthday:||July 13, 1970,|
|Profession:||an American model, personal trainer, and promoter of wrestling superstar Paul Donald Wight II (Big Show)|
Bess Katramados is an American model, personal trainer, and promoter of wrestling superstar Paul Donald Wight II (Big Show). Bess Katramados is also well-known as the wife of WWE Superstar Big Show.
Early Life of Bess Katramados
Bess Katramados is a model who was born on July 13, 1970, in Illinois, United States. In 2020, she will turn 50. Her father’s name, as well as her mother’s and siblings’ names, are unknown.
She also practices Christianity and was born under the sign of Cancer. There is no information about her education, school, or college. Unlike other models, she is very private about her personal life and does not reveal much about it.
Net Worth and Honors of Bess Katramados
There is no information about her net worth, and she mostly worked as a housewife and hasn’t worked since her marriage to Big Show. There is no information about her salary, house, cars, or other assets.
Despite her talent and skill, she has yet to win or be nominated for an award. But she still has many years ahead of her and could win awards in the near future. Bess is straight and married WWE superstar Big Show (Paul Donald Wight II) on February 11, 2002.
Personal Life of Bess Katramados
They began dating after her husband divorced his ex-wife Melissa Ann Piavis. They have a son and a daughter from Big Show’s previous relationship. Aside from that, there is no information on when they began dating or previous relationships.
Body Measurements of Bess Katramados
She is 5 feet 9 inches (1.74m) tall and weighs 64 kg (130.073 lbs). Her body measurements are 33-28-32 inches. She has a curvy body, dark brown eyes, and the same color hair.
Bess Katramados’s Career Line
- She is a model and has been fascinated by modeling since a young age.
- However, she does not have a successful career and has not yet signed any major contracts. She has worked for a small company in Illinois and other nearby cities.
- Despite her good looks and physique, she didn’t fare well in the industry.
- Despite the fact that she has accomplished more than she could have imagined in the modeling world.
- Later, after marrying WWE superstar Big Show, she gave up her modeling career and became a stay-at-home mom.
- She then began working as her husband’s personal trainer and promoter. She prioritized her family over her career after her marriage.