Facts of Baxter Neal Helson
|Birth Place:||United States of America|
|Full Name:||Baxter Neal Helson|
Baxter Neal Helson is broadly known as the ex of Tish Cyrus who is the mother of the celebrated vocalist Miley Cyrus. He is likewise the hereditary dad of Trace Cyrus and Brandi Cyrus, in spite of the way that they were received by Billy Ray Cyrus later. He is a restricted drummer in Ashland Kentucky brought into the world in 1966.
Early Life and Education of Baxter Neal Helson
Baxter is an American citizen who was born in the United States of America. His exact birth date and place of birth, however, are unknown.
In terms of nationality, he is an American with an unknown ethnicity. There is no information available about his childhood or family. There is no information available about his educational background.
Baxter Neal Helson’s Personal Life and Kids
Baxter Neal Helson was previously hitched to his wife, Tish Cyrus. At first, they met in their neighborhood town at a gathering while they were youthful. Subsequent to dating each other for quite a while, they got hitched in 1986. Afterward, they had their first kid, Brandi Glenn Helson, on May 26, 1987.
In February 1989, they invited their subsequent kid named Trace Cyrus. In the exact year, they got separated. From that point forward, he has never been associated with any undertakings. Moreover, he has never been spotted with any lady to date. According to the reports, he is likely single.
Career Line of Baxter Neal Helson
- Baxter is an Ashland, Kentucky-based drummer. He is best known for being the ex-husband of Tish Cyrus, the mother of Miley Cyrus, the pop sensation.
- In addition, he is the biological father of Trace and Brandi Cyrus.
- He became famous after marrying Tish Cyrus, despite being a drummer.
- She is an actress and producer from the United States. She’s also the producer of The Last Song, a film starring her daughter Miley Cyrus.
- She also appeared on a number of television shows, including Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last, The Talk, The Insider, Access Hollywood, and others.
- Following their divorce, issues regarding their children’s custody arose.
- As a result, Tish was granted custody of their children, while Baxter was granted permission to visit and speak with them on the phone.
- Tish, on the other hand, received an order to file a motion stating that he would not be able to see his children after that.
- Billy adopted the children after marrying Billy Ray Cyrus and gave them his surname.
- There is no information available about his salary or net worth.
- He has yet to receive any awards in his career.