Facts of Bailei Knight
|Full Name:||Bailei Knight|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Bailei Knight is an American celebrity child. Bailei Knight is well-known as the daughter of Death Row Records co-founder Suge Knight and singer Michel’le.
How old is Bailei Knight?
Bailei Knight was born on November 28, 2002, and is currently 18 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius because she was born at the end of November. Similarly, Bailei was born in the United States of America and is an American citizen. Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity, she is African-American and Christian. Furthermore, there is no information about her educational background.
Similarly, Bailei is the daughter of Marion Hugh Knight Jr., aka Suge Knight, and his ex-wife Michel’le Denise Toussant. Her mother is a well-known American R&B singer and rapper, best known for her songs from the late 1980s to the early 1990s. Suge Knight is a former music executive and the co-founder and CEO of Death Row Records. She has one half-brother from her mother’s relationship with Dr. Dre, three half-brothers named Taj, Andrew, and Legend, and a half-sister named Posh from her father’s relationship. She was raised by her single mother after her parents divorced when she was five years old. Furthermore, Bailei is a high school graduate. However, she has yet to reveal the educational institution from which she graduated.
How much does Bailei Knight earn?
In terms of her net worth and earnings, she is still a young woman who is just starting out in her career. Her family contributes financially to her educational expenses. Her mother also has a $100,000 net worth.
Is Bailei Knight single?
Bailei is straight and obviously single at the relationship. Furthermore, because she is still in her teens, she has yet to be in a romantic relationship with anyone. Similarly, she is currently more focused on her studies than on being in a romantic relationship with anyone.
How tall is Bailei Knight?
Bailei is 5 feet 3 inches (63 inches) tall and weighs 54kg (119lbs). Similarly, Bailei has dark skin, black hair, and black eyes. However, she has not yet provided her other body measurements, such as vital statistics, in the media.
Career line of Bailei Knight
- Bailei is the daughter of record producer and musician Suge Knight and R&B singer and songwriter Michel’le Denise Toussant. Michel’le’s most well-known songs include the Billboard R&B chart-toppers “No More Lies” and “Something in My Heart.” She was one of six contestants on the R&B Divas: Los Angeles reality show on TV One.
- Suge was sentenced to 28 years in prison. From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, he was incarcerated for assault convictions and related probation and parole violations. He was charged with hitting Terry Carter and Cle Shaheed Sloan with his truck.
- Michel’le married Suge Knight in 1999, while he was still in prison. They knew each other before they started dating because Michel’le was in a relationship with Dr. Dre, who was an alcoholic. Their relationship deteriorated when he developed an alcohol addiction and began acting violently.
- They finally called it quits. During her most difficult time, Michel’le met Suge, who assisted her and sent her to rehab. However, later in 2005, Michel’le filed for divorce, which was invalid because Knight was still married to his ex-wife Sharitha.
- They eventually divorced in 2007, and Bailei has been living with her mother since. Furthermore, Bailei rose to fame as the daughter of famous parents.