Facts of Asim Riaz
|Full Name:||Asim Riaz|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Model, Actor, Reality TV Star|
|Sibling:||Two (brother Uman Riaz and sister Mahvish Chaudhary)|
Asim Riaz is a young and well-known Indian personality. Asim Riaz is a model, actor, and reality television star. He rose to prominence as the first runner-up in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss, which was hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
How old is Asim Riaz?
Asim Riaz was born on July 13, 1993, and he is currently 27 years old. Asim is originally from Jammu, Jammu-Kashmir, India, but currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Furthermore, Asim was born under the sign of Cancer. In terms of his educational background, Asim graduated from the Delhi Public School in Jammu.
As for his parents, Asim’s mother is Shabnam Naz and his father is Riaz Ahmed Choudhary. His father is a retired special secretary of the government of Jammu and Kashmir as well as an Indian politician. Likewise, his mother is a stay-at-home mom. He also has two siblings, Uman Riaz and Mahvish Chaudhary. Asim’s brother is a doctor, and his sister works for the Department of Education.
What is the Net Worth of Asim Riaz?
We can also contact Asim through his official e-mail address, [email protected] Adil Qureshi is Asim Riaz’s manager, and we can reach him at “7208485007” or through his Instagram account @imadil qureshi. When it comes to his net worth and earnings, Asim Riaz is estimated to be worth 10 crore Indian rupees ($2 million).
Is Asim Riaz single?
Himanshi Khurana is Asim Riaz’s relationship. Himanshi is an Indian singer-actress. She is also a Bigg Boss Season 13 housemate, and this is where their relationship began. The couple has collaborated on several romantic music videos, which also feature Kalla Sohna Nahi and Khyal Rakhya Kar.
Furthermore, Asim and Himanshi frequently leave cute comments on each other’s posts, making their fans go ‘aww’. Asim recently demonstrated his pride when his lover became the first Punjabi celebrity to appear on a Times Square billboard. It was Himanshi’s song “Surma Bole,” which was released on February 20, 2021.
Asim Riaz is a big fan of motorcycles. He also owns a white Royal Enfield Classic 350. Similarly, Asim’s favorite car brands are Ferrari and Bugatti. Similarly, Asim is a gym goer who spends hours there to stay in shape. He is also an animal lover, and Asim keeps pet cats with him.
When it comes to his favorite people, Asim’s favorite actor is Akshay Kumar, and his favorite actress is Alia Bhatt. Similarly, Asim’s favorite colors are black and blue, his favorite foods are chicken and kebab, and his favorite places to visit are Shimla and London. Asim’s interests include traveling, modeling, and working out at the gym.
How tall is Asim Riaz?
Asim Riaz stands 5 feet 9 inches or 181 cm tall and weighs 75 kgs or 165 lbs. Asim’s chest-waist-biceps measurements are 40-32-16 inches. Asim also has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Asim Riaz
- Asim Riaz is a model, actor, and reality TV star. He is well-known for being the first runner-up on Bigg Boss Season 13. Asim began his modeling career in 2014. He has also modeled for the “Blue Company” on numerous occasions. Numero Uno and Blackberry have also approached Asim.
- Asim Riaz rose to fame as a Bigg Boss 2019 housemate. The Bigg Boss Season 13 premiered on September 29, 2019, with Asim as one of the housemates. This program is also broadcast on the Colors TV channel.
- Asim fought with his fellow housemate, Paras Chhabra, during the course of this program because their opinions differed.
- Other Bigg Boss 13 housemates include Siddharth Shukla, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Siddharth Dey, Abu Malik, Mahira Sharma, Arti Singh, Rashmi Desai, Shefali Bagga, Shehnaaz Gill, Dalijeet Kaur, and Koena Mitra.
- The participants are all well-known people. They are all actors/actresses, models, singers, journalists, composers, and writers. In addition, this season’s house owner is Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel. She came up with the grocery challenges.