Facts of Ashley Leisinger
|Full Name:||Ashley Leisinger|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Ashley Leisinger is the ex-wife of American actor, voice artist, and singer Bryton James. Following her relationship to one of the most well-known American actresses and singers, Bryton James, she attracted both public and media attention.
How old is Ashley Leisinger?
Ashley Leisinger was born in 1989 in California. She is an African-American. Similarly, she is 31 years old now. Ashley has not revealed anything else about her early life or family. She appears to keep all of her personal information private.
How much is Ashley Leisinger’s Net Worth?
Ashley has not disclosed her career, so there are no details on her net worth. But she clearly has a lot of money. According to some sources, she has a net worth of $500 thousand. Her ex-husband Bryton’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million US. In the United States of America, an actor can earn anywhere from $32,000 to $67,000 per year. Bryton undoubtedly earns more than the average salary after a successful 29-year career.
Is Ashley Leisinger dating someone?
Ashley Leisinger is the husband of American actor Bryton Eric McClure. They met in California, where they both grew up. The couple kept their affair a secret. Before they married, they were in a long-term relationship. They married on March 16, 2011, and their ceremony was officiated by Bryton’s The Young and the Restless co-star Christian LeBlanc. Bryton previously discussed his friendship with Christian, saying, “Christel and I have practically grown up together and have experienced some of the same things in our adult lives.” We’ve always had each other’s backs. I’m an only child, and Christel is the closest thing I have to a sibling.”
Their marriage, however, did not last long and they divorced after three years. Their divorce was finalized on February 20, 2014. Despite being married for three years, the couple has no children. Soon, rumors about them having a secret child began to circulate. When confronted by the media, Bryton confirmed that the rumours were false and informed them that he and his ex-wife had no children. Bryton is well-known for his role as Richie Crawford, a child actor on the ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters. He currently portrays Devon Hamilton on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless.
Ashley and Bryton are in contact in such a way that their friendship is intact and flourishing. Their divorce was a mutual decision. The black-haired beauty has moved on with her life, as has her ex-husband. Ashley attended the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards with Bryton, and she looked stunning in her curly hair and a halter neck maroon ruffled gown that matched James’ all white suit. He has not given up on love after his divorce from his wife. He has a long-term relationship with Sterling Victorian. They met in 2008 through a mutual friend, Christel. They made their relationship official in 2015.
Scandals of Ashley Leisinger
Controversies follow every celebrity and almost everyone associated with a celebrity, and Ashley was no exception. However, the divorce rumor proved to be true, but there were several rumors about the reasons for their separation that have not been confirmed by Ashley or Bryton. During Ashley’s marriage to Bryton, Christel Khalil co-starred with Bryton in the series in which they were acting. Christel and Khalil claimed to have known each other since they were children. They even claimed to regard each other as siblings. It was rumored that Ashley did not take this claim well, and as a result, many issues arose between her and Bryton.
James is a godfather to Christel’s child, Michael Caden. This could have triggered Ashley. Later, it was revealed that Christel had introduced one of her girl friends to James, and that girl friend was rumored to be in a love relationship with James. Christel was heard to be proud of herself for doing so, believing it was a good decision for her friend, James, and Ashley was aware of her intentions beforehand, prompting her to confront Bryton, which resulted in a scuffle between them.
How tall is Ashley Leisinger?
The celebrity ex-wife is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 58 kg. She has black hair and dark brown eyes. She is stunningly beautiful and has a dark complexion. Ashley’s body measurement, dress size, and shoe size are no longer known.
Career line of Ashley Leisinger
- The celebrity ex-wife rose to prominence after marrying Bryton James. Ashley Leisinger has not revealed her passion or career, but her former husband is a famous actor who began his career when he was two years old. In terms of her ex-career, husband’s James began in show business when he was two years old.
- He appeared in commercials and magazine advertisements, including one with singer Michael Jackson.
- He began playing Richie Crawford on the sitcom Family Matters when he was four years old, and he appeared in over 200 episodes from 1990 to 1997. He has played Devon Hamilton on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless since June 2004.
- Furthermore, he won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series in 2007, and he was nominated for the same award in 2006 and 2008. James won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series in 2009 after being nominated for the award from 2005 to 2008.
- During the second season of The Vampire Diaries, James appeared as warlock Luka Martin as a guest star.
- He plays Jason James/Z-Strap in the Nicktoons animated series Zevo-3 and Virgil Hawkins/Static in the Cartoon Network series Young Justice: Invasion
- James also provided the voice of Mark Surge in Hero Factory. His other credits include Freddie on the animated series The Kids From Room 402, Mowgli on The Jungle Book CD-ROM, and Zare Leonis on Star Wars Rebels.
- James was also a recording artist who appeared on Disney Channel and other national and international networks. In July 2018, it was announced that James had joined the cast of Nickelodeon’s upcoming animated series, Glitch Techs.
- He won the Daytime Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for The Young and the Restless in 2020.