Facts of Arielle Kebbel
|Full Name:||Arielle Kebbe|
|Net Worth:||$ 3million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||2(sister and brother) Julia and christian|
|Birthplace:||Winter Park, Florida|
Arielle Kebbel is an American model and actress. Arielle Kebbel is well-known for her roles in popular TV shows such as The Vampire Diaries, Ballers and 90210, Midnight Texas, and Lincoln Rhyme Hunt for The Bone Collector. She was ranked 48th on the Maxim Magazine Hot 100 list.
How old is Arielle Kebbel?
Arielle Kebbel is 35 years old. She was born on February 19, 1985, in Winter Park, Florida, under the astrological sign of Aquarius. She grew up in her own town. Arielle Caroline Kebbel’s full name is Arielle Caroline Kebbel. Furthermore, she is the daughter of Sheri Kelley, a talent manager and the owner of the production company, while the identity of her father has not been revealed to the public.
Kebbel is not only her parents’ child. She has two siblings: Julia Kebbel, who is also an actress, and Christian Kebbel, who is also an actor. Similarly, when it comes to her nationality, she is an American. She is of German ancestry on her father’s side and German English ancestry on her mother’s side. She also completed her education at Crenshaw School in Klinger Garden. Her education is barely mentioned.
How much is Arielle Kebbel’s Net Worth?
Similarly, when it comes to her achievements, she is a very hardworking actress. Arielle Kebbel was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for her performance in the horror film The Grudge 2. In 2008, she ranked 54th on the Croatian FHM Magazine’s list of the 100 sexiest women in the world. Furthermore, in 2009, she was ranked 48th on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 list.
In terms of Kebbel’s earnings, she is an actress and model who makes a good living from her talent. Her modeling and acting careers could pay off handsomely for her. She does, however, have a net worth of about $3 million. She is happy with her job and her earnings.
Is Arielle Kebbel dating or married?
In terms of her relationship, she is straight and in a relationship. She shared a beautiful bond with him on Instagram on June 26, 2020. Arielle has not mentioned his name. Arielle Kebbel has been in some high-profile relationships in the past. In 2010, she was dating Kevin Connolly. Similarly, in 2012, she dated Aaron Bay Schuck. Similarly, she has avoided any controversies that could jeopardize her career and professional life.
How tall is Arielle Kebbel?
The lovely lady is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 56kg. She is slim and fit. Arielle has lovely Hazel eyes and blond hair. Kebbel’s body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
Career line of Arielle Kebbel
- Professionally, we all know her as an American actress and model. Similarly, she began her modeling career by competing in the Miss Florida Teen USA beauty pageant in 2002. Arielle has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Maxim H, Lucky, Men’s Health, Stuff, and FHM.
- Similarly, when she moved to LOS ANGELES for her acting career, Kebbel successfully auditioned for her first major role as Lindsay Lister on The CW Gilmore Girls.
- She remained in the role for the third, fourth, and fifth seasons. When she appeared in TV shows such as Entourage, Grounded for Life, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and The Vampire Diaries.
- Kebbel made her film debut in 2004, playing a major supporting role alongside Kevin Hart, Tom Arnold, and Snoop Dogg in the Hip-Hop comedy film Soul Plane. She has also appeared in films such as Be Cool, The Kid and I, American Pie Presents Band Camp, and reeker.
- Arielle also made her film debut with John Tucker Must Die, which grossed $68 million worldwide. In 2006, Kebbel agreed to appear in another Fox film, Aquamarine. Cecilia Banks, the film’s villain, is also played by Kebbel for the first time.
- The film was released in March 2006, and it was a box office success, grossing $23 million worldwide. Similarly, Kebbel was cast in the horror film The Grudge 2 in 2006. Similarly, she makes her feature film debut with Forever Strong, a sports drama.
- In February 2008, Kebbel announced that she will play the central character Katherine in the horror film Freakdog.
- Similarly, in March 2008, Paramount Pictures announced Kebbel’s debut in the role of Alex levers in the American remake of the 2003 South Korean horror film A Tale of Two Sisters. Kebbel landed a recurring role as Vanessa in Season 4 of 90210 in early December 2011. Kebbel appears as a guest star on Hawaii Five-O in the season three episode Popilikia in October 2012.