Facts of Angus Cloud
|Full Name:||Angus Cloud|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Model, actor, social media star|
Angus Cloud is an American actor, model, and television personality. Angus Cloud rose to prominence after being cast as Fezco in HBO’s teen drama series “Euphoria.”
How old is Angus Cloud?
Angus Cloud was born on July 10, 1994, in Oakland, California, USA. He is currently 26 years old, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. Unfortunately, there isn’t much information about his family history. Furthermore, his family is from Ireland, where the majority of them still reside. His parents, on the other hand, worked as university professors.
He also studied production design at the Oakland School for the Arts. In addition, he went to high school with Zendaya, his future Euphoria co-star. He also enjoys traveling to distant and natural wonders. Angus has a cute little dog who lives with him at home.
What is the Net Worth of Angus Cloud?
His net worth is currently estimated to be around $230,000. However, he has yet to earn a substantial sum of money from his future acting projects.
Is Angus Cloud single?
Cloud prefers to keep his personal life out of the public eye. As a result, he hasn’t revealed anything about his previous or current relationships. He appears to be entirely focused on his acting career. Angus has no affairs or girlfriends. As a result, he is single and living a happy life with his parents. Furthermore, his coworkers have stated that he is extremely shy even on set.
How tall is Angus Cloud?
He is a handsome and charming man. Angus stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 72 kilograms. Similarly, he has beautiful hazel eyes and black hair. Furthermore, his biceps measure 13 inches and he wears a shoe size of 9.5. He is 42-31-35 inches tall. Furthermore, one of the rising actor’s most appealing features is his captivating hazel eyes.
Career line of Angus Cloud
- Professionally, Angus is a model and actor best known for his role as Fezco in HBO’s teen drama series “Euphoria.” In the television series ‘Euphoria,’ he displayed mesmerizing acting skills. As a result, he appeared in eight episodes during the show’s first season.
- His first acting role was in ‘Euphoria.’ In the series, Angus takes care of his beloved Rue (Zendaya), and he drops out of high school to start his own business as a drug dealer.
- Furthermore, his character is similar to Mac Miller’s, and in the show, he is concerned about the health of his close friend.
- Similarly, the series follows the lives of a group of high school students as they deal with issues such as social media, friendship, sex, and drugs. Similarly, the show’s second season premiered in July 2019.
- Furthermore, while working at a chicken-and-waffles restaurant near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Angus was scouted by Euphoria casting agent Jennifer Venditti, whom he initially suspected was a con artist.
- Angus had planned to move to Ireland with his family before being cast.
- Similarly, in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Angus stated that he is working on improving his acting skills and that his dream is to become a voice-over actor on a cartoon.
- He also enjoys directing and editing his friends’ rap music videos, some of which can be seen on his personal YouTube channel.
- Similarly, he is well-known for his work in North Hollywood (2020) and The Things They Carried.