Facts of Andrew Curtis
|Full Name:||Andrew Curtis|
Andrew Curtis is a Canadian dancer who uses his self-titled channel to attempt dance challenges and perform feats of incredible flexibility. Andrew Curtis rose to prominence through videos such as “Me Trying to be Anna McNulty.”
How old is Andrew Curtis?
In the year 2020, Andrew Curtis will be 18 years old. He was born in the Canadian province of Ontario on January 15, 2002. Capricorn is his birth sign. He was born in Canada to Canadian parents, the identities of whom he has not disclosed. Similarly, he has a twin sister, Amy, who has appeared on his channel.
Similarly, he is of Canadian nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. In terms of his educational background, he could have graduated from high school and be attending university.
How much is Andrew Curtis Net Worth?
Andrew Curtis, a young and talented dancer, has made a decent living as a Youtuber. However, neither his annual salary nor his net worth has been disclosed. However, according to some online sources, his net worth is between $1 million and $5 million. Similarly, his good income allows him to live a lavish lifestyle.
Is Andrew Curtis dating someone?
Based on his relationship status, Andrew Curtis could be single or in a relationship. He hasn’t married and doesn’t have any kids. Similarly, he has made every effort to keep his relationship private.
Through his Instagram posts, he appears to be hanging out with girls, but he has not named anyone his love. He could, however, be waiting for his ideal match to be linked with. Furthermore, he has kept a low profile and has not been linked to any scandalous behavior.
How does Andrew Curtis look like?
Appealing and attractive Andrew Curtis possesses a wonderful personality. He stands tall and weighs about average. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes, as well.
Career line of Andrew Curtis
- In terms of Andrew Curtis’ professional life, he began his career as a dancer on April 19, 2017, through his self-titled YouTube channel. Similarly, he continues to upload dancing tutorials, challenges, and other videos to his YouTube channel.
- He has gained fame as a dancer who attempts dance challenges and performs feats of incredible flexibility as a result of his many hours of hard work, and he has over 380k subscribers.
- Similarly, he has served as a brand ambassador for TurnBoard, a company that manufactures ballet equipment. He also posts challenges, vlogs, and tutorials, as well as attempts to make people of all ages laugh.
- Me Trying to Be… and DANCE/GYMNASTICS Tutorials are two of his YouTube series. He became well-known as a result of the videos of me attempting to…
- “Me attempting to be SOFIE DOSSI *hilarious*” is one of his most popular videos on YouTube. It was published on October 11, 2017, and it has received nearly 79 million views.
- His video, titled “Me attempting to be DEREK PIQUETTE *hilarious*,” has received over 23 million views.
- Other notable videos include Me attempting to be BRYNN RUMFALLO *hilarious*, ME attempting to be MAESI CAES *hilarious*, Me attempting to be ANNA MCNULTY *hilarious*, Me attempting to be ANDREW CURTIS *hilarious*, and many more.
- These videos have received millions of views and are well worth your time to watch.