Facts of Amy Shirley
|Full Name:||Amy Shirley|
|Net Worth:||$4.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Kids:||Four (Alex, Gabe, Lexi and Maggie)|
Amy Shirley is a well-known Production Designer and co-manager of Lizard Lick Towing. Amy Shirley’s best-selling book is Gluten-Free in Lizard Lick – 100 Gluten-Free Recipes for Finger-Licking Food for Your Soul. She became a cast member of the TV show Lick Life.
How old is Amy Shirley?
Amy Shirley was born on May 4, 1980, in Wake Forest, North Carolina, USA. Her zodiac sign is Taurus, and she is of American nationality. Amy’s birth name is Amy Lynn Vaughn. She is now 40 years old. She has always been outgoing and independent, and she is very interested in staying fit. She was always involved in aerobics, cheerleading, and gymnastics throughout high school. Then she became a huge cardio freak. Amy Shirley has chosen to keep a low profile.
How much is Amy Shirley’s Net Worth?
Amy Shirley has a net worth of $4.5 million. Her thriving career as a Production Designer from the United States has provided her with the majority of her wealth. It is possible that she earns money from undiscovered sources. She is one of the wealthiest reality stars to have been born in North Carolina.
Does Amy Shirley have a child?
Shirley has a husband. When she first started powerlifting in 2002, she met Ron. Ron Shirley is a television host and actor best known for his roles in Burning Rubber (2017), Lizard Lick Towing (2011), and Ronnie’s Redneck Road Trip (2017). They have two sons, Alex and Gabe, and two daughters, Lexi and Maggie.
How tall is Amy Shirley?
Shirley is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 65 kg. She has lovely dark brown hair and green eyes. Shirley frequently dyes her hair and has a lovely smile. She also appears to be in good health and has a healthy body.
Career line of Amy Shirley
- Amy is a woman of many talents. And one of her most recent… is attempting MMA. She and Ron founded the company in 1998 with nothing more than a single truck. Amy began powerlifting in 2002, the same year she met her husband, Ron Shirley.
- Ron persuaded her to compete in an APA-sanctioned push/pull meet in South Carolina after two months of intense training.
- She was hooked after seeing her first show. She went on to set two Junior World Records and began to live, sleep, and eat powerlifting, developing an addiction to the sport. She is still a full-time college student studying radiology and also works full-time as the vice president of Lizard Lick Towing, a repossession company.
- Lizard Lick Towing and Recovery is a local towing and recovery company owned and operated by Lizard Lick Mayor Pro-team Ronnie Shirley and Amy. Ron Shirley and his wife Amy started Lizard Lick Towing in 1998 with a single truck. In ten years, the company grew to 15 employees and a fleet of 20 trucks.
- According to the local Eastern Wake News, the television series got its start at the end of August 2008, when the station sent a cameraman down for one day of shooting and that was all it took for a contract to be written.
- Those at the truTV network were merely prospecting at the time, but after learning Amy Shirley was not only a powerlifter but also a mortician and co-owner of the recovery business, they realized there was more to the picture than they had anticipated.
- Furthermore, they soon discovered that Ronnie is a “walking reality show.” The Raleigh News and Observer quoted Robyn Hutt, the show’s executive producer, as saying, “We really fell in love with Lizard Lick.” The Shirleys are “dynamic and entertaining characters.”