Facts of Amelia Monet
|Full Name:||Amelia Monet|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
Amelia Monet is a successful Instagram star known for her glamorous selfies and makeup tutorials. Amelia Monet is a well-known social media influencer with a large following.
How old is Amelia Monet?
Amelia was born in the United Kingdom on October 23, 2000. She is 20 years old at the time of writing. In February 2017, Amelia posted a short Instagram vignette commemorating her grandmother’s death. Her Chinese horoscope sign is Dragon, and she was born under the Capricorn horoscope sign. Similarly, neither her nationality nor ethnicity are known.
Education of Amelia Monet
Amelia Monet attended weekly coaching sessions at ‘The Sylvia Young Theatre School’ while working for Disney, which led to her being offered a scholarship.
How much is Amelia Monet’s net worth?
Amelia is a social media celebrity with a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. Her earnings are derived from her status as a top Instagram star.
Is Amelia Monet dating someone?
Amelia makes every effort to keep her private life private. Amelia Monet was previously involved in at least one relationship. Similarly, she had dated Edwin Onokhua, a YouTuber. She is not yet married.
How tall is Amelia Monet?
Amelia Monet has hair that has been dyed blue. Her height, weight, eye color, clothing, and shoe size are unknown.
Career line of Amelia Monet
- Amelia Monet began modeling when she was just three years old. Dora the Explorer, a pilot magazine, was her first assignment after a successful casting. While working for the modeling agency ‘Bruce & Brown,’ she continued to photograph.
- She signed with ‘BizzyKidz’ for all Moving Films when she was six years old. She also enjoyed the BBC show ‘Girl Talk.’
- Furthermore, she auditioned for the role of young Nala in Disney’s Lion King. On the song “Baddest,” she worked with Edwin Onokhua, aka EO. She began regularly posting on Instagram in September of 2016. She’s recording right now. She has been experimenting and drawing with some delicious collaborations since her debut.
- Amelia went on to work for major brands such as Cavalli, Dior, Disney, John Lewis, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, Next, H&M, Lindex, Primark, Adams, and Peacocks. She chose to be in a Girl Band/Group after auditioning.
- However, she did not pursue this further because she disliked the music genre. She received her first record deal in 2018 from DBF Records, Fresh UK, and Columbia Records UK. Her debut single, ‘Baddest,’ featuring EO, was released.