Facts of Amanda Levy McKeehan
|Full Name:||Amanda Levy McKeehan|
|Kids:||Five(Truett, Leo, Judah, Moses and Marlee)|
Amanda Levy McKeehan is a celebrity spouse who is Jamaican-American. Toby Mac’s wife is Amanda Levy McKeehan. Toby is well-known for songs such as “I Just Need U,” “Lose My Soul,” “Lights Shine Bright,” and “21 Years.”
How old is Amanda Levy McKeehan?
Amanda Levy McKeehan, the celebrity wife, was born in Jamaica on January 9, 1971. She is of mixed ethnicity and is of American-Jamaican nationality. Similarly, she is 49 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn. Her parents are American screenwriter Robert Levy (father) and actress Judy Levy (mother). Furthermore, she hasn’t revealed anything about her childhood, siblings, or education
How much does Amanda Levy McKeehan earn?
Amanda Levy Mckeehan’s job clearly pays well. Her net worth is estimated to be around $100,000 in 2020. She has made money by appearing in a few of TobyMac’s music videos for brief periods of time. She certainly lives an opulent life. Meanwhile, her husband, TobyMac, has a net worth of $10 million as of 2020, according to Celebrity Net Worth. TobyMac is a writer, as well as a Christian hip hop recording artist, songwriter, and music producer. He has written two books, Under God and Living Under God.
Does Amanda Levy McKeehan have a child?
In 1994, McKeehan married TobyMac, a Christian rap artist. The couple exchanged vows in front of family and close friends at an intimate wedding ceremony. It’s been 26 years since the husband-wife couple married, and the two are living a happy married life with no rumors of divorce. They live in Franklin, Tennessee, USA, and are content with their lives. There are five kids in the family. Truett (born September 4th, 1998), Leo (born November 2nd, 2004), Judah (born March 24th, 2006), Moses, and Marlee are the kids (adopted in 2002).
Truett Foster, Amanda Levy McKeehan’s first-born son, passed away on October 23, 2019. He died when he was only 21 years old. TobyMac announced his son’s death via Instagram. The cause of their son’s death has not been officially disclosed by the parents. Truett, however, died from a cardiac arrest, according to the Nashville Fire Department. Toby used his Instagram account after his death to express his grief. Brentwood, Tennessee is home to the family. Amanda Levy, for one, will never forget the joy she felt when she first held her son Truett in her arms.
According to Truett’s YouTube channel, he was an aspiring rapper. McKeehan has also collaborated on a number of songs with his father, including “Extreme Days,” “Gotta Go,” “LoudNClear,” and “Hype Man.” He also had a Genius.com profile, where he was described as “both an independent rapper and a member of the group society.” Truett has also collaborated with fellow Nashville-based performer Bo Smith in his musical career. Truett remains a hero in his parents’ hearts and an icon in the eyes of his fans, who were heartbroken by the young rapper’s untimely death.
How tall is Amanda Levy McKeehan?
If her photos in relation to her surroundings are any indication, Amanda appears to be quite tall. Details about her actual height and other body measurements, however, are currently unavailable to the public. Amanda’s eyes and hair are also brown.
Career line of Amanda Levy McKeehan
- The Truett Foster Foundation was founded by Levy McKeehan. On October 30th, 2019, the charitable organization was founded. It was named after their late son, Truett, who was an aspiring rapper. The majority of the funds raised by the charity will be used to assist kids in their musical endeavors. Amanda Levy MacKeehan is a responsible wife and a devoted mother.
- Many people can learn from her supportive and caring nature. Despite the fact that McKeehan is a wonderful woman in her own right, TobyMac has been the driving force behind her celebrity. There isn’t much information available about her previous career.
- TobyMac is a well-known Christian hip hop recording artist and music producer who is married to Amanda Levy. Between 1987 and 2001, he rose to prominence as a member of the Christian trio band DC Talk. The other members of the group included Michael Tait and Kevin Max Smith.
- DC Talk, Nu Thang, Free at Last, and Jesus Freak are just a few of the albums released by the band. TobyMac’s first solo album, Momentum, was released in 2001 after he left DC Talk. After becoming a big hit, the album managed to get him even more attention. Welcome to Diverse City was TobyMac’s second album, released in 2004.
- TobyMac won a Grammy Award and a GMA Dove Award for his album Alive & Transported, which was released in 2008. Tonight (released in 2010) and Eye on It were two of his other hit albums (released in 2012). In 2015, he released This Is Not a Test, his seventh album.
- TobyMac is an author in addition to being a well-known musician. Jesus Freaks: DC Talk and The Voice of the Martyrs –
- Stories of Those Who Stood for Jesus, the Ultimate Jesus Freaks, and Jesus Freaks: Revolutionaries: Stories of Revolutionaries Who Changed Their World: Fearing GOD, Not Man are two books he co-wrote with Michael Tait and Kevin Max.
- The majority of these books are about Christian martyrs. He has also co-authored two other books with Michael Tait, one titled Under God, which contains stories of America’s spiritual battles, and another titled Living Under God: Discovering Your Role in God’s Plan.
- City on Our Knees is his fifth book. The book is about how Christians in the past and present have put aside their differences, united in their faith, and stepped forward in action and prayer.
- He is the CEO of Gotee Records. He founded the label with Todd Collins and Joey Elwood to produce Out of Eden’s Lovin’ the Day after unsuccessful attempts to sign the band to a major label.
- Furthermore, “we all collectively said, ‘Let’s just give this a shot,’” Elwood recalls; “three naive guys, a willing band, and some really good songs.” Relient K, House of Heroes, Jamie Grace, Capital Kings, and Abandon Kansas are among the artists who have appeared on Gotee.
- However, he is signed to ForeFront Records as a recording artist. TobyMac has also aided in the establishment of Camp Electric, which is located near Nashville, Tennessee, for young musicians interested in developing their pop and rock skills.