Facts of Amanda Carbajales
|Full Name:||Amanda Carbajales|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Amanda Carbajales is a well-known dancer. Former Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition contestant who has also appeared on the competition shows Live to Dance and America’s Got Talent.
How old is Amanda Carbajales?
Amanda was born on December 20, 2000, in Miami, Florida, USA. She is 19 years old and a Sagittarius. Furthermore, Amanda was 12 years old when her mother, Mayelin, enrolled her in her first dance class. However, no additional information about her parents, siblings, or other family members is available.
Similarly, she graduated from New World School of the Arts in 2018. However, no additional information about her previous educational institutions is available. She is an American citizen of unknown ethnicity.
Who is Amanda Carbajales dating his Boyfriend?
Amanda has been dating Daniel. They’ve been dating for a year. There isn’t much information available about any past or present relationships she’s had. Likewise, there are no rumors about his personal or professional life.
How tall is Amanda Carbajales?
She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 46 kg. She has black hair and brown eyes. However, information about her other body measurements, such as chest-weight-hip measurements, shoe size, dress size, and so on, is unavailable.
How much is the Net Worth of Amanda Carbajales?
Amanda is active on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. She has over 14.6K Instagram followers and 935 Twitter followers. Similarly, Amanda has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of her extraordinary dance. Her estimated net worth is around $1 million. However, it has not yet been confirmed.
Career Line of Amanda Carbajales
- Amanda competed in several dance competitions and shows, mostly with her partner D’Angelo Castro, brother of fellow dancer and TV dance contestant Ruby Castro.
- The first was on Paula Abdul’s Live to Dance on CBS, where she and D’Angelo made it all the way to the end, winning “best dance act in America” and $500,000. She also competed in Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition but was eliminated before reaching the finals. It was her second dance competition.
- She was one of many dancers competing in the short-lived competition show “Live to Dance” in 2011. She teamed up with D’Angelo, and Amanda teamed up with D’Angelo.
- They were Latin ballroom dancers who made it onto the show. D’Angelo and Amanda eventually made it to the top three and were voted the winners, winning the title of ‘Best Dance Act in America’ and $500,000.
- Later, she appeared on two NBC competition shows. The first was America’s Got Talent, where they competed against Ruby & Jonas and made it to the top 12. The other was World of Dance, where they didn’t get as far.
- She received her training at Dance Town, a studio in her hometown. Similarly, Amanda competed in the first season of AUDC in 2012, finishing fourth. Amanda and Asia Monet Ray appeared on the first season of AUDC.