Facts of Alison Fernandez
|Full Name:||Alison Fernandez|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||4 feet 10 inches|
|Sibling:||One sister (Sabrin Fernandez)|
Alison Fernandez is an American actress who rose to prominence as a child as Zara Amaro in the popular drama “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.” Alison has also appeared in Netflix’s “Orange is the New Black,” The CW’s “Jane the Virgin,” and Netflix’s “Team Kaylie.” Similarly, in 2018, she co-starred with Tyra Banks in “Life-Size 2” as Lex.
How old is Alison Fernandez?
Alison Fernandez was born on July 20, 2005 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. She is 14 years old and was born under the Cancer zodiac sign. She is an American nationality with White, Latina, and Hispanic ethnicity.
Her father’s name is Manuel Fernandez. He has been Alison’s manager since she first began acting. She also has an older sister named Sabrina. Sabrina is also an actress. And her sister Sabrina has always been an inspiration and follows in her footsteps. Her mother’s name is also Dominic. Her other half is very supportive of her.
Alison, given her age, must be in school right now. However, the name of the school she attends is currently unavailable. Alison, being a well-known personality, may have kept it private, or she may attend an online school. However, it is known that she received her training in theater acting, singing, and choreography at the A-Class Act N.Y.
In addition to being an actress, Alison Fernandez is a cheerleader, model, and gymnast. She also studied vocal choreography and choreography at the institution. Similarly, in her spare time, she enjoys Tae Kwon Do and other gymnastic performances. She also obtained a Kukkiwon Taekwondo Black Belt Degree certification after eight years of Tae Kwon Do training.
Alison Fernandez also enjoys a variety of outdoor activities such as horseback riding, tennis, bike riding, swimming, and ice skating.
How much is Alison Fernandez’s Net Worth?
Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, according to trendcelebsnow. Her primary source of income is her acting career.
Is Alison Fernandez single?
Alison is most likely single right now. She is only 14 years old and is far too young to be in any kind of relationship. In addition, she is currently more focused on her career and studies than on being in a relationship. Whatever the case may be, she has a great personality, is friendly, and a joy to be around. Even though she is young and small, she has many admirers now, so it would not be surprising if many boys confess their love to her later. However, now is not the time for her to consider it.
How tall is Alison Fernandez?
Alison Fernandez is 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 40 kilograms. Her other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, and hip size, are not available at this time. All of the other measurements are still being reviewed. She does, however, have a slim build and a stunningly beautiful and attractive face. Similarly, she has black hair and black eyes.
Career line of Alison Fernandez
- Alison Fernandez began her career in community theaters in New York at the age of five. She began her career in commercials and modeling for companies such as Toys-R-Us and Macy’s.
- She has also appeared in theatrical productions such as Raindeer Rap and The Posada.
- Similarly, her first real acting role was in John Aquadro’s “Most of My Memoirs Are Plagiarized” in 2010. In addition, she made her film debut in 2014 with the film “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” Rosa Mendez was the character she played.
- Alison rose to prominence in 2011 when she was cast as Zara Amaro, Nick Amaro’s daughter, in the popular drama “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.” Her most recent appearance was in the 2015 episode “Padre Sandungeuro.”
- Then, from 2013 to 2015, Alison appeared as Eva Diaz in the Netflix series “Orange Is the New Black.” In the series, Eva is Aleida’s third daughter and Dayanara’s sister.
- Alison was cast in ABC’s pilot “The Death of Eva Sofia Valdez” in 2016. However, the network did not pick it up as a series. That same year, she was cast as a guest star on three hit shows. They are Fresh Off the Boat, Another Period, and Jane the Virgin.
- Fernandez also appeared as Delilah in the X-Men film Logan. It was the role of a mutant child with the ability to freeze anything with her breath. In addition, she co-starred in “Freeform’s Life-Size 2” in December 2018, alongside Tyra Banks and Francia Raisa.
- In addition, Alison appeared as Amber in Netflix’s Team Kaylie in 2019.
- Furthermore, she is set to reprise her role in the upcoming TV movie Upside-Down Magic, which will be released in 2020. Alison has appeared in several Nickelodeon productions, including episodes of Team Umizoomi and Curious Minds.