Facts of Alexis McClure
|Full Name:||Alexis McClure|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Instagram Star, Youtuber, Social Media star|
|Sibling:||Two (Twin Ava and brother Jersey)|
|Mother:||Aminat “Ami” Dunni|
Alexis McClure is a model and YouTuber from the United States. Alexis McClure is well-known as the McClure twins’ younger sister, along with Ava McClure. Since 2017, she has modeled for Levi Strauss & Co., Converse, Hurley International, Air Jordan, Nike, and other brands, including Levi Strauss & Co., Converse, Hurley International, Air Jordan, and Nike.
How old is Alexis McClure?
Alexis McClure was born on July 12, 2013, making her 7 years old. She was born in Paterson, New Jersey, but now calls Atlanta, Georgia, home. Alexis Valora McClure is her full name, but her family affectionately refers to her as “Lexi.” When it comes to her family, Alexis’s parents are mother Aminat “Ami” Dunni and father Justin McClure.
She also has two siblings, Ava Zaina McClure, her twin sister, and Jersey Tayo McClure, her younger brother. Justin is the twins’ stepfather, having adopted them in 2016 after marrying their mother in 2015. Furthermore, Alexis’ father, Justin, is a comedian and writer turned photographer, and her mother is a social media sensation.
There is no information available about her educational path. Given her age, we can assume Alexis is in elementary school. However, the institution she attends is unknown to the general public. It’s also possible that she’s being homeschooled as a result of her busy schedule and rising popularity.
Is Alexis McClure married?
Alexis McClure is obviously unmarried at such a young age. Alexis, on the other hand, will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future because of her beauty, talent, and sense of humor. Speaking of her parents’ relationship, Ami and Justin McClure met in Washington Heights, New York City, when a guy tried to hit on her. Justin stepped in and pretended to be acquainted with Ami.
Alexis’ parents later married in July 2015, and Justin adopted the twins in 2016. Her parents welcomed her younger brother Jersey Tayo McClure, who is now two years old, in November 2017.
How tall is Alexis McClure?
At the moment, Alexis McClure’s body measurements are unavailable. Alexis’ height, weight, dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and other personal information are currently unavailable.
Nonetheless, because Alexis is still a child, her body measurement stats will fluctuate for many years to come. She is still in a period of development and growth, so her data will continue to change for some time. Similarly, Alexis has stunning dark brown eyes and dark brown curly hair.
Career line of Alexis McClure
- Alexis McClure is a well-known social media influencer. She is mostly known on Instagram, but she is also well-known on YouTube.
- On several social media platforms, she appears alongside her twin sister Ava in their parent-run accounts titled “McClure Twins.” They, like their fellow twins Tess and Sarah, are also well-known on Instagram.
- Alexis is well-known for her role in the video. TWINS ARE AWARENESSING THEY LOOK THE SAME! with 6,393,307 views since October 25, 2016, on her family’s YouTube channel “The McClure Family.” Alexis is terrified of being one minute younger than her sister in this video.
- Similarly, the first video featuring the McClure twins on the family channel was uploaded in January 2015 and is titled Dad tells twins to get a job.
- Furthermore, this family channel is more “vlog” style, based on reality, and caters to a female audience, with sprinkled life lessons and good parenting.
- TWINS STYLE EACH OTHER’S HAIR (BY THEMSELVES)! is another popular video with over 3 million views on this channel. WILL OUR KIDS GO WITH A STRANGER? has 6.3 million views. TODDLER TWINS TRICK MOM!
- is a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT with over 5.2 million views. OLYMPIC TWINS VS McCLURE TWINS EPIC RACE has received 3.9 million views! BEDTIME ROUTINE GOT OUT OF CONTROL with 3.2 million views, WET THEIR HAIR, NOT THEIR FACE! with 3.2 million views, and WET THEIR HAIR, NOT THEIR FACE! with 3.2 million views with a total of 3 million views
- In 2016, Robin Rene Roberts interviewed the McClure twins on Good Morning America. Similarly, the McClare twins were named the youngest members of the Forbes Top Kid Influencer list in 2017. They are also a Shorty Awards finalist and have appeared on CBS.
- Furthermore, during New York Fashion Week in 2017, the twins walked in the Rookie USA fashion show.
- Since then, the twins have modeled for companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Converse (shoe company), Hurley International, Air Jordan, and Nike, Inc.