Facts of Alexander Vlahos
|Full Name:||30 Jul|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||4 feet 10 inches (1.47m)|
Alexander Vlahos is a Welsh actor, writer, and director. Alexander Vlahos is best known for his role as Philippe, Duke of Orléans in the television series Versailles.
How old is Alexander Vlahos?
Vlahos was born on July 30, 1998, in Tumble, Carmarthenshire, and is 32 years old. His Greek father and Welsh mother raised him in Llantrisant, Mid Glamorgan. Although his parents’ names are still unknown. As a child, he spoke both English and Welsh. Furthermore, he began playing ice hockey at the age of eight and continued until the age of eighteen. He later developed an interest in acting. So he enrolled at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff, where he graduated in 2009.
How much is Alexander Vlahos’s Net Worth?
Vlahos, through his talent and hard work, has quickly established himself as a prominent name in the industry. Over the years, he has won the hearts of millions of fans all over the world. However, he has yet to receive any awards.
Vlahos’s career has provided him with a luxurious lifestyle in addition to fame and recognition. As of 2020, the Versailles actor’s net worth is $2 million. Nonetheless, with the opportunities that lie ahead of him, he is certain to amass a large amount of wealth.
Is Alexander Vlahos dating someone?
The 32-year-old Welsh actor is currently dating Jules. He has, however, dated Lauren Samuels, a British singer and actor. They began dating in December of 2016. They appear to have been together since then. However, they are not forthcoming about their relationship. Vlahos previously dated Kajsa Mohammar. Kajsa is a 29-year-old Swedish model. The couple even got engaged and announced it online. However, the relationship ended in 2016.
How tall is Alexander Vlahos?
Vlahos, a gifted actor, is also a charming heartthrob. Alexander’s attractive appearance is complemented by a well-built physique. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 75kg. Similarly, he has fair skin and light brown hair. His other body stats, however, are currently being reviewed.
Career line of Alexander Vlahos
- Vlahos landed the role of Dylan in the BBC Wales drama ‘Crash’ shortly after graduation. Following his debut, he appeared in several television series, including ‘Doctors,’ ‘Pen Talar,’ and ‘The Indian Doctor.’
- Similarly, he appeared in Privates and Merlin in 2012, replacing Asa Butterfield in the role of Mordred.
- Vlahos, on the other hand, made a major breakthrough when he was cast as the lead in the 2015 series Versailles. Vlahos, who played Philippe I, Duke of Orléans in the Franco-Canadian historical television series, stood out as one of the industry’s top actors.
- The show is now in its third season. Meanwhile, Vlahos has appeared in a few series, including ‘Genius,’ ‘Death in Paradise,’ and ‘Bang.’
- Vlahos is well-known for his theater roles in addition to his role in a television soap opera. He began performing theater shows in 2013 with ‘Fortune’s Fool.’
- Since then, he has appeared in several theater productions, including ‘Macbeth’ and ‘La Ronde.’ Nonetheless, his most popular play is Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, in which he played Romeo.
- Vlahos has appeared in two short films, ‘Bright Lights’ and ‘Button Eyes.’ Similarly, he portrayed Herbert Mullin in the 2016 film ‘The Head Hunter.’
- He has also begun working as a director. Lola, his recent debut short film, won numerous awards, including ‘Best First Time Director’ and ‘Best Original Screenplay.