Facts of AldosWorld
|Net Worth:||$200 k – $2 million|
AldosWorld is a Canadian YouTube star and prankster best known for his YouTube channel AldosWorld TV. Furthermore, AldosWorld is known for posting pranks, challenges, street interviews, and a variety of other content.
What is AldosWorld Real Name?
AldosWorld is a Canadian prankster and YouTube star who was born on January 4, 1994, in Canada. He is 26 years old. His parents and siblings’ names are unknown. Furthermore, his religion is unknown at this time. He is of Canadian-Syrian ethnicity. Capricorn is his zodiac sign.
He hasn’t spoken about his education. However, given his age, he could have graduated from university. The names of the school and university have not yet been released.
How much is AldosWorld Net Worth?
Aldos has not yet won or been nominated for any of the awards. There is no information about his accomplishments, but with his gifted talent, he could win many awards in the near future.
His net worth is estimated to be between $200,000 and $2 million. His net worth is influenced by his YouTube channel and business venture selling T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, and other appraisals on his website. However, there is no information about his cars, houses, or salaries.
Is AldosWorld dating or single?
In terms of his personal life, he is straight and has not married yet. He is young and has not been open about his relationship and affairs. There is no information about his previous affairs or relationships.
He has not been involved in any controversy for violating Canadian law on multiple occasions. He has managed to avoid several punishments up to this point. So, other than that, there is no information about his other rumors and controversy.
How tall is AldosWorld?
He has light brown eyes and hair of the same color. Similarly, he is 5’6″ tall and weighs around 60kg. Aside from that, there is no information about his biceps, chest-waist-hip measurement, dress and shoe size, and so on.
Career Line of AldosWorld
- In terms of his professional career, he is a YouTube star and prankster. In terms of his YouTube career, he launched his channel ‘AldosWord TV’ on April 7, 2013. His first video on the channel was a comedy titled ‘Why Girls Say We’re Stupid.’
- His YouTube channel was not initially successful. It took him some time to figure out what kind of video the viewers preferred.
- Then, in September 2014, he began posting a variety of video content, including pranks, which earned him a large number of subscribers. After posting some prank videos, he earned the moniker “prankster,” gaining millions of fans by the end of 2014.
- Later, after a series of prank videos, he began posting a public interview in which he asked random questions to people in parks, shopping malls, and even prisons.
- In these prank videos, he asks strange questions to random people on the street. His well-known video series was titled ‘24 Series.’ In the series, he was trapped for 24 hours in unusual locations such as nightclubs, shopping malls, and prisons.
- Furthermore, some of his most popular YouTube videos include “CALLING DAME TU COSITA ON FACETIME IN SLENDERMAN FOREST,” “FNAF IS REAL?! CALLING FREDDY FAZBEAR ON FAE TIME AT 3 AM” and “24 HOUR OVERNIGHT IN CHUCK E CHEESE FORT”.
- Furthermore, he is involved in a business venture selling T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, and other appraisals on his website ‘aldosworldstore.com.’
- Likewise, he has collaborated with other YouTubers over the years, which has helped his channel gain more subscribers. The total number of views on his channel surpassed one billion, which is an excellent number by any standard.