Facts of Alanna Ubach
|Full Name:||Alanna Ubach|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 million|
Alanna Ubach, a Mexican-American entertainer, is best known for her roles in the Oscar-winning animated films Rango and Coco. She is also known for lending her voice to a few animated films, including The Tremendous Bug Man, El Tigre: The Experiences of Manny Rivera, and Cognac and Mr. Stubbles.
Early life of Alanna Ubach
Alanna Ubach was born on October 3, 1975, in Downey, California. She is 46 years old and was born under the sign of Libra. She identifies as Mexican-American and has blended nationality. In terms of education, she attended USC (University of Southern California); however, she dropped out of the main semester and later went to the Lee Strasberg Institute in Los Angeles for her exams.
Alanna was fated to be raised by Mexican Americans. She is the daughter of Rodolfo and Sidna Ubach. She grew up with her sister Athena Ubach.
Net Worth of Alanna Ubach
Alanna Ubach, as an entertainer and voice entertainer, may be making the most of her opportunities to date. Furthermore, her total assets are estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Who is Alanna Ubach Husband?
Alanna is a happily married lady. Alanna is married to her long-term love, Thomas Russo Jr. Nonetheless, the specific date of their wedding is still unknown to the media. Being together, they are honored with a child named Thomas Rodolfo Russo III, who was born on July 25, 2017.
Alanna Ubach’s Height in Feet
Alanna has a nice body measurement of 36-24-35 inches, and she stands tall at 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 49 kilograms. She has dull earthy colored hair and excellent blue eyes.
Alanna Ubach’s Career Line
- Alanna’s career as an entertainer began when she was 14 years old, when she appeared in the play Kindertransort at the Manhattan Theater Club. From then on, in the year 2008, Alanna described and appeared in the one-woman show Devoted Bitch at the Clurman Theater in Venue Column.
- In any case, she made her Hollywood debut in 1990 with the short film The Blue Men. In addition, three years later, she was cast as Gloria in the satire show film Airborne, alongside Seth Green, Brittney Powell, and Shantney McDermott.
- She was also cast in a number of films, including Interstate, The Cognac Pack Film, Hits, The Ideal You, Equivalent Chance, and A Spooky House. After that, in the year 2008, she lent her voice as Dander in the film Batman: Gotham Knight.
- She has a credit as an entertainer in the TV arrangement in addition to assuming roles in movies. Her first television arrangement, Critical Moment: Why My Little Girl?, aired in 1992. The specific year she was projected in Beakman’s Reality, portraying the role of Josie, which was the advancement part of her TV career.
- She was named for the Youthful Craftsman Grant as a result of the arrangement. She was also cast in the TV series The Fantastic Bug Man from 2008 to 2009, where she voiced the character Liz Allan.
- She also provided the voice of the character Strudel/Mr. Nut in the Pound Pups TV series from 2010 to 2013.