Facts of Al B. Sure!
|Full Name:||Al B. Sure!|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Profession:||Singer, songwriter, record producer, radio host|
That’s fine, Al B! Albert Joseph Brown III, born Albert Joseph Brown III, is an entertainer, lyricist, rapper, record producer, and radio personality from the United States.
In Effect Mode, a three-time platinum collection by new Jack Swing craftsman, was released in 1988. He’s also on the albums Yakety Yak, Take It Back, and Trash Talk.
When was Al B. Sure! Birthed?
Al B Sure was born Albert Joseph Brown III on June 4, 1968, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. He will be 51 years old in 2019, and his zodiac sign is Gemini. He is Cassandra Brown’s (mother) and Albert Brown’s (father) son (father).
Al Sure identifies as both an American and an Afro-American. He received his education at Mount Vernon High School in New York, where he excelled as a quarterback.
What is the Net Worth of Al B. Sure!?
Al B Sure is a shady American R&B recording specialist and recorder who has amassed a fortune over the course of his career. According to some sources, Al has a net worth of approximately $4 million as of 2019. He also adds a specific amount of cash to his financial balance, which includes, among other things, notes, advertising, brands, and supports.
Al has amassed a large sum of money as a result of his compensation. Despite this, he has not disclosed his salary to the media. He claims to own a nice car and a house, but the details aren’t available right now. Al B is currently living a lavish and sumptuous lifestyle.
Who is Al B. Sure! Married to?
Al B Sure is a man who is divorced from his wife. He had previously married Kim Porter, his long-distance sweetheart. The couple decides to marry after a long period of dating. As a result, the couple tied their bunch in 1989. The couple favored with the child after continuing their happily married life.
Quincy Brown was the couple’s first child. In any case, the couple faced a few challenges in their respective lives. As a result, the couple chose to isolate themselves. As a result, in 1990, the couple divorced.
Albert Brown IV and Devin are Al B Sure’s other children, and Paige Hurd is his goddaughter. Regardless, no information is available about the mother of the other child. After his divorce from Kim, Al began dating Karyn White in 2012.
What is the Height of Al B. Sure?
Al B stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 82 kilograms. He has earthy-colored eyes, dark hair, and white skin. Al B Sure is out and about in public.
Al B. Sure!’s Career Line
- At Mount Vernon High School in Mount Vernon, New York, Al B Sure was a standout quarterback. In any case, he declined a games grant from the University of Iowa in order to pursue a career in music. In 1987, Quincy Jones selected Al as the primary winner of the Sony Innovators Talent Search.
- Al then works on a few projects with Quincy Jones, including the platinum single The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) from Jones’ two-time platinum collection Back on the Block. Al was in a group of four, along with Barry White, El DeBarge, and James Ingram, according to this account.
- In Effect Mode, his 1988 release, sold over 2 million copies and spent seven weeks at the top of the Billboard R&B charts. It featured the single Nite and Day, which peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the R&B charts.
- As an author and maker, Albert has presented multi-platinum acts in the music industry such as Jodeci and young R&B entertainer Tevin Campbell, as well as Faith Evans, Dave Hollister, Case, and Usher. In 2009, he signed with Hidden Beach Recordings.
- I Love It (Papi Aye, Aye, Aye) was his first single under the name, reaching number 33 on the Radio and Records Urban AC charts. The collection Honey, I’m Home was released on June 23, 2009.
- Al B has a number of Grammy and American Music Awards assignments (AMA). Similarly, he won an AMA for Best New R&B Artist.
- Al was also nominated for several Soul Train Awards and was regarded as the best new craftsman. Similarly, Al was honored with a number of New York Music Awards. Aside from that, his 1-900 administration was the third highest-earning in the industry, trailing only New Kids on the Block and Run-D.M.C.