Facts of Aisha McShaw
|Full Name:||Aisha McShaw|
|Birthplace:||Mount Vernon, New York|
|Boyfriend:||Reverend Al Sharpton|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur, Businesswoman, Celebrity girlfriend of Reverend Al Sharpton|
|Kids:||One (daughter Laila)|
Aisha McShaw is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, and businesswoman. Aisha McShaw is also known as the celebrity girlfriend of Reverend Al Sharpton, an American civil rights leader.
How old is Aisha McShaw?
Aisha McShaw was born on March 4, 1978, and she is currently 43 years old. Her zodiac sign is Pisces, and she is from Mount Vernon, New York, USA. There is no information about Aisha’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Aisha has also yet to share information about her educational journey.
How much is Aisha McShaw’s Net Worth?
Aisha McShaw’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million dollars.
Is Aisha McShaw single
Reverend Al Sharpton’s longtime girlfriend is Aisha McShaw. Her lover is a civil rights leader, a Baptist minister, and the founder of the National Action Network. The couple had been married for a decade before going public in 2013. Al Sharpton was very supportive of Aisha’s career in the fashion industry, and he also allowed her to use his apartment as her personal workroom.
The couple has also attended a number of White House events. Some of them include the state dinners held by the Obama administration from 2014 to 2016. Aisha has not disclosed any information about her previous relationships or affairs. Nonetheless, she has a daughter named Laila.
How tall is Aisha McShaw?
Aisha McShaw is about 5 feet 6 inches tall or 168 cm tall and weighs about 62 kgs or 132 lbs. Aisha’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 36-28-38 inches. The entrepreneur has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Aisha McShaw
- Aisha McShaw is the CEO of the luxury womenswear made-to-order brand Aisha McShaw. She began her career as a stylist in the fashion industry. She styled housewives, businesswomen, and celebrities. Aisha herself attended a number of red carpet events.
- She gained more success and fame with the assistance of an experienced pattern maker who assisted Aisha in bringing her designs to life.
- Aisha worked in the banking industry for over ten years before embarking on a career in fashion. She also worked at Wells Fargo. Then, at the age of 16, Aisha began working in millinery shops, department stores, and boutiques.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has also worked as a wardrobe consultant for over a decade.
- Aisha has stated on her website that she is inspired by old Hollywood glamour. She started out wanting to make timeless pieces for herself that she couldn’t find on the market.
- Aisha’s designs also aim to empower women. The entrepreneur launched her brand in 2017 during New York Fashion Week.
- Aisha designed a 46-piece clothing line for her brand’s debut. Aisha has also worked with Essense magazine and with Vernon Martin. She also worked with celebrity hairstylists on her 2018 collection, which had the theme “Fashion Empowered.”